[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ BRAGGING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Of all the codes you've written, all the wires soldered, all the modules assembled, all the networks configured, etc, what is the project you loved most?

Mine was configuring two RTL dongles for real-time comparison and statistics between received messages.
Currently looking forward to fucking around with a RasPi which just arrived.
>>
Wiring two xbox kinects to my pc (both cost me 50€) and used them to make gmod short films
>>
Ricing my Arch and shitposting on desktop threads
>>
File: 1491163669199.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491163669199.gif
669KB, 480x480px
I was just asked to build out implementation on a next generation protocol which will be extremely widespread and important to many things in a few years. The code I write the next few years will likely be run trillions upon trillions of times. My implantation. What the fuck

Also I'm only 21
What the fuck
Help
Fuck
>>
>>61135312
As for something I have done...

I beat the state of the art in a certain area of machine learning. Only by a small margin but hey I technically made history
>>
>>61135312
Don't worry, at best I will wonder who wrote this new but broken piece of shit implementation.
>>
>>61135312
>>61135332
>all this delusion
kek, don't forget, you're a nobody
>>
>>61135364
That's the thing tho

If I actually accomplish this...fuck

>>61135361
I literally won't release it if it's not perfect

I'm getting impatient with the present

Everything should have been farther along by now. We should have Terabit speed standard for home networks, 100Gb for consumer internet access, petabit for datacenters

Fuck

God damn it

Even PCIe isn't good enough. I know fuck all but I care a fucking lot and I'll learn all I need to to make this perfect.

Everything should be faster

Everything needs to be faster.
>>
>>61135502
>reddit spacing
>I'm unironically saying I'm not delusional
>trying way too hard with the wording (I'm autistic you see, fuck fuck, my brain so smart)
2/10
Have a (You)
>>
>>61135543
Fuck fuck my brain is so smart hahahshshahahahaha

Xxxxddddd

Keke

F U T U R E

REALLY

FUCK

FUUUUUCK

ITS SO FAST

TOMORROW IS ALMOST HERE AND SO IS NEXT YEAR

THE LORDS WILL IS GAY AS FUCK HES A FAG FUCK
>>
>>61134789
I wrote a zombie game in ncurses, it was just after my first AI class
You had to cross the screen but there were obstacles in the way, and if the zombie caught you it was game over
You got 1 point for every time you crossed
The zombie learned about your behaviour and about how to reach you every time you crossed
To get maximum points, you had to 'play drunk', switch directions, move the wrong way etc.. or else the zombie would learn too fast and beat you easily at higher levels
There were classmates in groups discussing strategies during class, taking minutes for each move to keep the zombie as stupid as possible while still finishing

Now I make 'real' software, but this was by far the coolest
>>
>>61135312
>My implantation
sure thing bud.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.