[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ triggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 8461d96(1).jpg (27KB, 1080x74px) Image search: [Google]
8461d96(1).jpg
27KB, 1080x74px
Contemporary edition

i cant help it, this is the new browser bar add-ons from back in the day , lads
>>
File: CS codemonkey graduate.png (149KB, 1083x698px) Image search: [Google]
CS codemonkey graduate.png
149KB, 1083x698px
>>
>Wife asks if i can scan her logs for school and email them to her teacher
>I scan roughly 20 pages and like any sane person i compress the files with winrar and email them
Next day wife gets email from teacher says she cant open the email i sent, asks that the files be attached individuality

Im tellin ya guys... fuckin REEEEEEEEE x10

So because a COLLEGE PROFESSOR cant unzip a compressed file that is designed to make sending multiple files easier, now weve got to actually go BACKWARDS and do it in a most inefficient manor because a COLLEGE PROFESSOR doesnt have the most basic computer knowledge. I mean FFS sending comprrssed files over email is STANDARD SHIT
Yeah the professor is a woman and she probably uses an Iphone id bet.
>>
>>61126891
Not sure if I'm allowed to tell this one so I'll word it carefully.
Essentially work with very limited data connection to satellite, will hide actual numbers to play it safe.
Takes very roughly an hour to upload a typical 1 Megabyte document.
This area of work requires very limited exposure to satellite as staying hidden is of utmost importance.
Used highest compression available (winzip) as outlined in procedure prior to encryption.
Upload file to intended location then disappear.
Many days later receive word that they tried to decrypt, but couldn't read the document.
I'm unable to communicate for at least a month due to area.
A few days later receive word that they managed to unzip the file and they understand all.
Good days man.
>>
>>61128068
Holy shit im no genious but if ya work with satelites a .zip file should not be confusing to you. Shits been around since i was a child, im 30 now.
>>
Laptop/tablet combination abominations
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.