[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Fuck technology, all it's good for is making us work harder and be more stressed out.

>We now have to be cashiers and check ourselves out in stores
>We are now our own bank tellers, working for free
>We have to be our own fuel attendants at the petrol station
>We have to check ourselves in at hotels and airports
>We work for Google for free by filling out captchas and generating minable data
>We now have to clear our own tables in fast food establishments instead of having a busboy

What bullshit can technology bring us next?
>>
>>61121879

for the most part its useful

the main problem is Jewkerburg trying to spy and control the American people with Jewbook.
>>
There is literally nothing stopping you from building your own house in the middle of nowhere and hunting for your own food. Good luck doing either of those things without technology though.
>>
Technology isn't the unifying cause of all those things though.
Technology merely makes these things possible, it's corporations that make the decisions to actually use it.
If you hate it so much, stop using it.
>>
>>61121879
People have been pumping their own has for half a century at least you dumb faggot. The only thing tech has done is allow us to pay at the pump.
>>
>>61122163
>People have been pumping their own has for half a century at least you dumb faggot
My bad, I forgot that technology has only existed for the last 5 years.
>>
>>61121879
>What bullshit can technology bring us next?
Immortality?
I want to watch quality Chinese cartoons until the end of time.
>>
>>61121879
The worst part is that people and the economy actually need the jobs. Technology should've stayed at 70s-80s level.
>>
>>61121879
>corporations and jews misuse technology and try to cut costs
>must be the fault of technology
reminds me of anti-gun faggot liberals blaming guns for people commiting murder.
>>
>>61122163
Not in jersey bro and you cucks pay more for gas than us
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.