[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3001.jpg (103KB, 1272x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3001.jpg
103KB, 1272x926px
Explain
>>
>>61118171
Butthurt Applefags.
>>
>>61118171
Superfish
>>
>>61118171
Lenovo is like the biggest OEM at this point, if I'm mistaken, with marketshare comes the responsibility of having to deal with the retards that buy your shit.
>>
Lenovo is literal chink trash, the only good products they made were the thinkpads and that's only because the bought them from IBM. Also every new thinkpad keeps getting worse.
>>
Chink botnet.
>>
>>61118171
Their service is actually quite horrible. When doing computer repairs it's a joke, read an account of a guy who had a defective screen and sent it in, they made him wait months before answering his calls only to tell him they cant fix it and he could get a full refund for turning it in, they lie don't give him a refund, trash the laptop and ignore him until he got the better business bureau involved. Found out this while looking up shit about the company because my gf had a lenovo with a defective harddrive and they kept lying about sending a return box for repairs under warranty for 3 months with daily calls and "managers" saying they were literally sending out a prepaid box right after they finish the call, 4 times. Eventually got the box, crushed and ripped open. We decided to take the $70 loss and just buy a new hybrid hdd because we knew they were going to half ass it and it would break in the mail. Never trust computer warranties, I've experience shit from 3 companies that have all been equally bullshit.
>>
>>61118171
At least they provide service manuals so we don't have to deal with them
>>
>include spyware on your computers
>include spyware on your phones
>get caugh several times doing this
>explain
its self explanatory
>>
>>61118171
chinese shit, enjoy your pre-installed rootkitbotnet
>>
>>61119084
>>61118335
>as opposed to NSA botnet
>>
>>61119300
>in addition to NSA botnet
ftfy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.