[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mpg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Original_Sony_Walkman_TPS-L2.jpg (29KB, 300x476px) Image search: [Google]
Original_Sony_Walkman_TPS-L2.jpg
29KB, 300x476px
Haven't seen one these threads in a few days.

Post suggestions on portable media players.

Phonefags kindly fuck off.
>>
File: zune0.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
zune0.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
it's still my daily driver. i like the tactile controls so i don't have to look at it when driving.
>>
Getting a WM-D6 in the mail on thursday. Will post when I get it.
>>
I like my Fuze. Got lucky when checking Amazon and got it for $40 instead of the usual $130.
Are there any more recent players that support Rockbox though? I'm not keen on shelling out if/when it breaks.
>>
>micro sd card prices are through the roof
>can't mod a ipod mini

FUCK
>>
File: Sony NWZ-A15.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sony NWZ-A15.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
I can not recommend the Sony A10 series enough. Cheap enough, is actually portable, light, nice screen, and most importantly, sounds fantastic and has 50 hour battery life.

If you're in Europe, you'll probably want to run this though to get the most out of it.
https://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SonyNWDestTool
>>
>>61113114
Nice Walkman.

Any other suggestions on cassette players? I know fidelity is lower than most other formats but I enjoy the nostalgia.

That Walkman is $200+ on eBay right now. Fucking Guardians of the Galaxy bullshit
>>
>>61115119
Craigslist, Goodwill, local thrift. That's the only way to get a walkman for a reasonable price
>>
>>61113114
>want a sony walkman like the one in MGSV
>guardians of the galaxy happens
FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1498535114946s.jpg (8KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1498535114946s.jpg
8KB, 250x210px
>>61115119
That one's also unlikely to work if you buy one too. It's better to get one from the mid 90's because that was pretty much the height of cassettes before the more common use of personal cd players. You're also likely going to have to replace the belt in it if you buy one that's had a belt snap or just through using it. I'd recommend getting one with Mega Bass though if you do decide to find one
>>
>>61117262
They're completely different models you shitter
>>
>>61117423
Doesn't matter, retards will still want to get any "vintage" walkman that uses casettes
>>
>>61117467

I think you're trying to say you won't be a special snowflake referencing MGS and instead you will be one of many seen as getting on the Guardians of the Galaxy fan wagon.
>>
File: MZ-RH1-sonyvintage.com-9.jpg (139KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
MZ-RH1-sonyvintage.com-9.jpg
139KB, 1024x680px
>>61113114

Just look at this thing. It is a work of art.

Sony MZ-RH1. Last minidisc player ever produced.

I had one but sold it last year because people were willing to pay me $1200 and I needed the money.
>>
>>61117588
You mean $250, you fucking liar?
>>
>>61117627

I mean $1200 you little fucking bitch.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xmz-rh1.TRS0&_nkw=mz-rh1&_sacat=0

Wow that sure was hard to check. Sort by "sold listings" before you come back and say they are only the asking prices.
>>
>>61117588
fuck I loved minidisk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.