[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wsg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Where do I download the recently leaked windows source code. Also this is /g/ why is there not a general about this? So windows source general I guess.
>>
because theres nothing useful in it idiot, if you bothered to look at previous threads in archives
>>
>>61113019
So you you have already examined all 32TB of it. Wow that is impressive.
>>
>>61113019

>He actually believes this

Yes, it was totally inconsequential, that's why Microsoft went on an instant IT'S USELESS DON'T BOTHER campaign and betaarchive deleted most of it.
>>
>>61113063
it was actually all shit though, it was just hyped up by the media because they are all fucking retards.
>>
>>61113143
yeah sure the whole Direct3D code leaked is shit
>>
>>61113155
it was mostly the driver stack for USB, PnP and a load of other shit that has already been freely available. 99% of the the 32tb was just insider builds.

Where's the "whole d3d" source code please? Or are you talking our of your ass?
>>
>>61113228
>Or are you talking our of your ass?
projecting right there why the fuck would you even write a post out of your ass just for the sake of nothingness
fuck off
>>
Just buy mac you losers, this windows stalking is so fucking creepy. Find something to do with your life.
>>
>>61113448
That's what I though, do some fucking research before spouting memes, you cock sucker.
>>
>>61113606
>P-PLEASE MOM THE MISTER HE WONT GIVE ME THE SOURCE
>SO I'M PRETENDING TO KNOW SHIT BUT WAAAAAAH HE STILL WONT GIVE IT
>MOM I'M NOT GONNA HOLD LONG TELL HIM TO GIVE ME THE SOURCE WWAAAAAAAH
https://pastebin.com/raw/VGEbWVSM
fucking kid
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (151KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
151KB, 650x650px
>>61113666
Still trying this hard

nice fucking pastebin btw, brb gonna compile this "source code" and see what i get;
https://pastebin.com/UTq8qc5H

Can't wait for summer to be over.
>>
>>61113666
There is some serious autism in this thread. Just chill the fuck out. Is curiosity not enough reason to want to look at the source. Jesus. Also I'm am OP not
>>61113606
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.