[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid computer repair stock images

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Here at Pinnacle Computer Repair we'll repair your ancient desktop for only $1995!

See how our trained, "professinal" technician is using a multimeter (on 200μA setting) to test for current near your Hercules graphics card!

No current here! So he'll move on to inspect the empty memory slots and maybe plug in a power supply...
>>
Please DO NOT try to repair your computer yourself as dangerous voltages may be present!
>>
File: 800px_COLOURBOX8364746.jpg (58KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
800px_COLOURBOX8364746.jpg
58KB, 800x565px
As we all know, the younger generation are better at fixing computers:

"Dad go away and fetch me more candy I know what I'm doing with these hard drives"
>>
For stone-age men, computers can be confusing and threatening so best leave the repairs to the professionals
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
>>
>>61107323
>Drive plattets exposed
>Whatever data that was on the drive is now lost to the ether
What is this the Tech Gore thread?
>>
File: 1470841913645.jpg (298KB, 996x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470841913645.jpg
298KB, 996x1600px
>>61107202
>>
>>61107632
>Do you smell something burning?
>>
>>61107632
it's just mindblowing how many things are wrong with this picture
>>
>>61107632
>we wuz computer technicians an sheet.jpeg
>>
>>61107632
Thos looks like something /v/ would do to trigger /g/. I refuse to believe its real and serious.
>>
>>61107632
/diy/ here. Genuinely kekked.

I'll give them credit for including an actual hot air rework station for a mobo rework pic (not that you'd get much done without any other tools), but the spicy nozzle aside some of those cheap Chinese 858D units can also have that nozzle shorted to mains live.
>>
>>61107398

>where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>61107632
His head looks like it's shopped on
>>
>>61111132
>/diy/ here.
no you are not.
>>
>>61107632
Nice BBSI you got there, DeMarcus.
>>
>>61107632
>Toolboxes you usually see in a fucking CAR GARAGE inside in an office
>nigger has two shoulders for his right arm
>holding soldering iron at the hot part
>paint on the ram slot
>exposed hard drive platters
>thing the iron is wired into is set to off
>why does he have eye protection
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (99KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
99KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>61107202
>See how our trained, "professinal" technician is using a multimeter (on 200μA setting) to test for current near your Hercules graphics card!

He's clearly measuring the current draw of the RTC+CMOS from the 3V battery looking for a fault. Likely the machine has been losing its BIOS settings when it shouldn't.
>>
>>61114151
Tell you what, you go get yourself the cheapest Atten 858D you can find straight off ebay, plug that fucker in and show me how to use it.
Make sure you ground yourself to mains earth for safety while you do so.
>>
>>61107609
What if the God himself comes down to Earth and rotates these plates back into alignment? They could rescue their data if they are quick enough!
>>
>>61114461
>holding soldering iron at the hot part
>thing the iron is wired into is set to off

The former would probably solve the latter pretty quickly. Also that's a hot air blower rather than an iron.

>why does he have eye protection

Honestly can't fault them for that bit. Flux can be a real bastard about boiling and spitting solder sometimes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.