[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do these work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How could /g/ hack a public one?
>>
>>61103217
/g/ can't
>>
>>61103217
Leave it alone, Jamal.
>>
File: pot.jpg (128KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
pot.jpg
128KB, 675x450px
>>61103217
drive through it
>>
>>61103217
Context: I live in an area were these are fucking everywhere and they restrain parking space for people that go to work. My car got robbed last week because i had to park in an alley.

pls help
>>
>>61103285
Find out the most common model
Purchase one so you can experiment at home (probably around $5000 to $10000)
Analyze the access system
Try replay attacks
If they're RFID based, install a covert skimmer on your target
>>
You can buy cloners/"universal" keys on dark markets.
>>
>>61103323
So if i can access the machine there is theoretically a radio frequency displayed somewhere that basically i can transmit to make the thing work right?
>>
File: parking gate hacking tool.jpg (16KB, 448x303px) Image search: [Google]
parking gate hacking tool.jpg
16KB, 448x303px
>>
>>61103387
>radio frequency displayed somewhere
lol
Hint: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification#Frequencies

Just look up the manufacturer and Bing™ it.
>>
>>61103421
I'm but a humble programmer tending to my code so i don't do much hardware.
Thanks 4 the reply's senpai.
>>
>Angle grinder
>High-vis vest
Have fun.
>>
>>61103415
>filename
kek
>>
>>61103387
If the designer has any intelligence, the same signal can't be used twice. If they're just sending the same identification with some kind of static encryption method, they're just asking for someone to come along and literally copy paste any signal they happen to be around for.
>>
>>61103476
many office buildings have their own parking garages under their building, and companies have already started to notice that they could rent out this parking space in cities that have almost no parking/really expensive public parking.

Look into webservices/apps that offer you to pay per hour to park in office space garages, usually for much cheaper than parking on the street or in a commercial/public parking garage. Around my part of the world there is parkbee as a service and parkmobile as an app. Your area probably has different services/apps

These services are basically intermediaries that approach offices and convince them to rent out a portion of their parking spaces during the weekend and they make a cut.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.