[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOTNET BTFO'ED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: d5c.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>Google has been fined 2.42bn euros ($2.7bn; £2.1bn) by the European Commission after it ruled the company had abused its power by promoting its own shopping comparison service at the top of search results.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40406542
>>
>>61103210
SHUT. IT. DOWN.
>>
Fuck Europe, they can't even prove any of their accusations. We will fight this!
>>
>>61103210
>€2.7bn fine
And their revenue is what exactly? This does practically nothing on them.
>>
>>61103216
The world will go to end.
>>
>>61103238
I wouldn't say 2.7 billlion won't hurt. Even for Google it's a pretty big figure.
>>
>>61103210
Apple is a botnet it makes bots out of customers. 4chan is full of living Apple chatbots.

Google is a good company but not kosher, Jewish religion doesn't support faggotry, Google also helps to make money out of lazy stupid goyim.
>>
>>61103238
There isn't a company in the world that can easily shake off a 3bn fine. Also this will hurt them tangentially through the stock market as potential investors will consider possible future fines
>>
This is like suing microsoft for including their own browser in windows, not everyone elses.
I go to google not for a search engine, but for a bunch of context aware results, the same way people install windows not for a raw OS, but for a whole package of tools
>>
>>61103210
Goyim are so pathetic that they can't make anything useful except trimming money from the hard-working Jews.
>>
>>61103304
They got sued for including their own browser in Windows WHILE having 95%+ market share. It's still dumb but when you're that big, the rules are different
>>
>>61103304
You don't seem to understand why anti-monopoly laws are put in place.
>>
>>61103304
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition_law
capitalism doesn't work well without market competition, so there are laws to prevent anti-competitive practices in every first world country.
>>
>>61103304
>This is like suing microsoft for including their own browser in windows, but not anyone elses.
Fixed.
>>
>>61103340
>They got sued for including their own browser in Windows and excluding all others WHILE having 95%+ market share
Fixed.
>>
Good, this is much worse than Microsoft bundling a browser with their OS. They were profiting from this and now Google can be sued by businesses who lost out due to Google's SEO practices.
>>
Good to see that the EU has enough power to stand up for itself and keep others in check
>>
>>61103225
>http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-1784_en.htm
Yes they can.
>>
technology should have it's own government, the powers that be as they are do not know enough to regulate or pass any wise laws regarding it
it's never gonna happen though
but imagine that
that would be cool, only people who know about technology would create laws related to it
wow what a cool concept
>>
>>61103465
It must be a pure Jewish government, no goyim, no dogs, no niggers, no pajeets allowed.
>>
>>61103340
Nope. They made the browser integral to the system. You couldn't replace it and still retain the same functionality.
>>
>>61103465

Your post doesn't make sense, if you're positing creating a virtual country and world with it's own laws then the only beings that would constitute and populate it are bots and the bots themselves relying on AI originate from the world and if they're pumping the world essentially then to which benefit does the virtual country and government exist
Corporations themselves are considered as moral persons in the eye of the law so governance can and will be thru technocracy which to a certain degree is already in place in some countries, take a look at the Defense Innovation Advisory Board

>>61103495

This, the government exists but you just don't see it. Base and superstructure.
>>
>>61103271
Apple is going to automatically block ads and stop cookies from tracking in the new Safari

Apple is based compared to jewgle. I don't know how you can say that shit about Apple compared to jewgle's constant monitoring and cancer
>>
>>61103546
I just see Apple users and they're nothing but stupid bigoted chatbots for me. It's futile to argue with chatbots.
>>
>muh botnet

just fucking install chrome
you guys are such fucking autists

so fucking tired of this board and all of you gay/lienoobs fags
>>
>>61103525
i hadn't worked out the details of it in my head really, i was just thinking of it as a possible thing that would be cool. i realize the foolishness of stating such a probably insanely complex system in such a frank way as if one could Just Do It

but to respond i guess i'd assume there would be /some/ way in which this virtual sovereignty could be overlooked as far as the individuals who govern it so it need not be bots, there are similar cases in which multiple countries agree on "this is just the way it is" sorts of things, though again that would probably be an extremely complex and near impossible task without some sort of global catastrophe wherein it was clearly the only solution, and it could be a bad idea down the line in some way but who knows
>>
>>61103265
>yurop bans google
>normies cant find places like 4chan anymore
>secretive closed communities with decent discussion
go EU!
>>
>>61103596
Don't worry, we are tired of your dumb normalfags/redditors/unpaid google shilling pajeets too.

You can help by packing your shit and killing yourself back to ribbit.
>>
>>61103546
the main thing about Apple is they're more than happy to cut the user off from anything that isn't Apple. in this case it's Google's ads, in other cases it's you being locked down into using their software and hardware only. it's in the nature of almost all of these corporations to keep shit they extract from you to themselves. the only difference in this case is that Apple doesn't even give you the option to even consider their competition; once you're in, you're stuck in their playpen, because finding an alternative is either highly inconvenient or impossible.
>>
>>61103612
>usa and stralian normies
>decent discussion
good luck
>>
File: rms.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
rms.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>amerifats unironically defend the botnet
>the current state of /g/
>>
>>61103802
As an Amerifat, we are a cowardly lot, afraid of turning over the apple cart.

This is also why we need to break the back of Google and stop trusting them with their bullshit.
>>
File: chrome-bike.jpg (1MB, 3000x1959px) Image search: [Google]
chrome-bike.jpg
1MB, 3000x1959px
OP IS JUST POLITCIALLY ATTACKING CHROME BECAUSE ITS SO FUCKING FAST

GET WRECKED FF
GET WRECKED LIENUB
>>
File: hillary.apple.jpg (91KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.apple.jpg
91KB, 1280x853px
>>61103974
>he doesnt use superior hardware

>inb4 botnet
>inb4 no upgrading
>inb4 no games

It's to get work done sweetie. ;)
>>
>>61104005
Does Apple really have a botnet? Can't be any worse than Microsoft's at this point.
>>
>>61104005
ChromiumOS/GalliumOS and Linux.

With few exceptions It is all you will ever need to "get work done".
>>
>>61104005
It's the inferior hardware in a fancy case on the picture.
>>
>>61103983
Fast at spying on you that is.
>>
>>61104074
All of them are dumping data to security services it's out of the question. Google also collects statistics for targeted advertisement - it's how they earn money - and to improve services.
>>
>>61104074
Compared to windows it's literally not botnet.
>>
>>61104224
They're same, the difference is that Microsoft says it openly and asks some permissions.
>>
>people defending Google

Really?
>>
File: apple-clinton-whitehouse-intel.png (345KB, 728x945px) Image search: [Google]
apple-clinton-whitehouse-intel.png
345KB, 728x945px
>>61104224
>t. stacy from starbucks
>>
Which one is jewer, jewgle or EJew?
>>
>>61104249
Why not? It's a free opportunity to insult Apple fags.

https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/82765/osx-yosemite-and-security-privacy
>>
File: apple.may.2017..jpg (94KB, 750x892px) Image search: [Google]
apple.may.2017..jpg
94KB, 750x892px
>>61104249
stay mad
>>
>>61104283
>systemstats:com.apple.telemetry.shutdown

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/256469/os-x-el-capitan-systemstatscom-apple-telemetry-shutdown
>>
>>61104249
>people
How do we not know that it is Google AI defending itself online?
>>
File: apple.iphone.phenomenon.png (108KB, 704x448px) Image search: [Google]
apple.iphone.phenomenon.png
108KB, 704x448px
>>61104285
>ejew
>not ijew

you had one fucking job
>>
>>61104312

planned obsolescence
>>
>>61104302
says the guy who spams anti apple bullshit 24/7

you're the most butthurt person on this website
>>
>>61104359
I'm enjoying bullying Applefags, not Apple. Apple just makes money exploiting the stupidity of Applefags.
>>
File: 1490725411831.jpg (103KB, 358x599px) Image search: [Google]
1490725411831.jpg
103KB, 358x599px
Google is a monopoly, but the EU are unaccountable bureaucrats.
I'm conflicted here.
>>
>>61104406
Whoever wins, we lose
>>
>>61103685
>australian normies
no such thing
>>
>>61104427
Why?
>>
>>61103210
And instantly the pajeets and other designators (s)hit here with their shitposts how google shouldn't get fined
>>
>>61104670
And white master race.
>>
>Google gives generous donation to EU after ICANN gets transferred to them

really nozzles your noggin
>>
>>61104427
It's the jews fighting against jews.

We can only win.
>>
>>61103210

would be funny if Google protested by seizing operations in Europe for 1 month. Imagine if all big companies just pulled out of Europe overnight.
>>
>>61103238

yeah but it's a lot of money, and if they pay now it opens up for larger fines since they paid this one

European Union gotta fund the mass invasion of muslims somehow
>>
File: man 'washing' his 'hands'.jpg (222KB, 1728x1800px) Image search: [Google]
man 'washing' his 'hands'.jpg
222KB, 1728x1800px
>>61103596

>just fucking install chrome
>you guys are such fucking autists

>so fucking tired of this board and all of you gay/lienoobs fags
>>
>>61103340
Yes I don't remember apple being sued for bundling safari, or when they released a purposefully shitty version of safari on Windows to give the illusion that Macs were somehow superior.
>>
>>61104818
That's because Apple's market share is shit. If it was on Microsofts' level, they would get sued.
>>
>>61104818
You don't understand why Ms was sued, do you?
>>
>>61104939
>You don't understand why Ms was sued, do you?
They were the ones on top, and apple wanted to bump them down a notch. Iirc Bill Gates mentioned that was his wake up call, and it taught him how to lobby.
>>
>>61104939
Apple has always been a shady company.
>>
>>61103304
>>61103340

Microsoft didn't make IE and missed the boat on the World Wide Web. With the popularity of the Netscape Navigator web browser (which was available on almost every computer, from $20k SGI workstations to Macs to Windows PCs), Bill Gates & co saw a threat to Microsoft's dominance, so they rushed to get their own web browser by buying one from a company called Spyglass Software. Since Netscape Navigator cost money, everyone assumed Microsoft would charge for Internet Explorer, and Microsoft's contract with Spyglass Software promised to give Spyglass a cut of whatever money they made from Internet Explorer sales. So what did Microsoft do? They released Internet Explorer for free, which was something none of their competitors could do since Microsoft had such deep pockets. Spyglass Software was ruined, and so was Netscape eventually. Once Internet Explorer was available, Microsoft threatened not to sell Windows to any PC manufacturer that bundled Netscape Navigator, which would later get them in trouble with the Department of Justice and the EU.
>>
File: internet-explorer-34.png (82KB, 458x497px) Image search: [Google]
internet-explorer-34.png
82KB, 458x497px
>>61105067
>>
>>61104983
They integrated the browser with the OS.
>>
>>61103304
You agree with monopolies, anon?
>>
Once again, Americans have to pay for yurop welfare.

Sad!
>>
>>61107988
Those companies can fuck you up the ass in the US, but in Europe we get the last saying.

Go back to your 3rd world shithole consumer protections laws where you can't even get a refund or resell a product on Steam and have to deal with 1 year warranties.
>>
>the union of yuropeon cuckolds this desperate for money to support their muzzie importation programs
>>
>>61108596

facts before figure, do you even consider how justifiable decisions are leading to an end result or do you just use the conclusion as a motive of an external speculation be more impartial and consider what's right, do what's right and don't be evil as the original motto in reference to the monopolistic contender yet still taking political overtones over a body that can withstand upholding what could be deemed right over corrupted cashflows and utilitarian practices
>>
>>61108647
t. Muzzie importer
>>
>>61103210
>try the modern google capcha in firefox
>have to select 10 times roadsigns
>if I am unlucky I have to click on cars until they stop appearing (takes 5 minutes or so because the cars never stop coming and because it takes ages for the new cars to load in)
>try chromium
>instant verification without any challenge
They should fine them 10 billions just for this bullshit.
>>
>>61108771
>even london, the capital of mudslimes in europe still has more whites in ratio than any major american city.
You are living in a literal 3rd world country anon.
>>
>>61108787
Thats just because chromium is a botnet. Nothing to do with them trying to tarnish firefox.
>>
>>61103612
The site goes to shit when murricans start waking up
>>
>>61104406
>unaccountable bureaucrats.
You have tons of ways to vote for or against them. Stop spreading memes.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.