[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT phones that shouldn't exist thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sony-ericsson-xperia-play-4g.jpg (63KB, 577x465px) Image search: [Google]
sony-ericsson-xperia-play-4g.jpg
63KB, 577x465px
ITT phones that shouldn't exist thread
>>
yours
>>
You start
>>
>>61100104
Some should honestly abandon the PSP. Mobile GPUs have gotten powerful enough to play some pretty good looking games. They should revive the Xperia Play and sell PS1, 2, and some 3 games on it in the Play Store.
>>
>>61100540
*Sony
>>
>>61100104
I miss this phone so fucking much.
It prompted me to get into emulation, which led to me learning about Linux, and rekindling a love for old games.
I had an emulator for every system, and every good game from before 2000 loaded up on this glorious bastard.
The touch pads were shit, but this phone got me through some tough times, and was an amazing device.
>>61100540
This guy gets it.
>>
>>61100104
What? It was their best idea in decades. It's just they messed up the execution with software and the hardware available wasn't mature enough

>>61100540
>They should revive the Xperia Play and sell PS1, 2, and some 3 games on it in the Play Store.
This. Now that modern phones shit on Vita performance and have better efficiency, they could've easy use almost the same design but fix all the cons and it'd easy become the only relevant Android phone due offering something new.
>>
fuck you. an experia play 2 would be a godly device if sony didn't completely fuck it up
>>
>>61100104
>in this thread phones that shouldn't exist thread

so we're supposed to make threads in here about phones that shouldn't exist?
>>
>>61100540
Pretty much, they are sitting on a damned gold mine but are too stupid to exploit it.
Sell PS1 gaymes on the play store for a decent price (3-5 bucks), maybe sell an official phone clip for the DS4 and make it easier to play with any android phone and voila.
But knowing sony they would sell shitty PS1 ports for $20 each.
>>
>>61100104
Personally I had a lot of trouble using that phone. My hands aren't fat, but the fingers are long so they'd cramp up holding it for too long.

Otherwise though, I think it was great for gaming for the fact that it's included in with your phone. You could pirate most apks and there was a huge variety you could play with. Even with PPSSPP emulator you could load a few playstation roms on it.
>>
>>61100104
Funny that this could become something big but Sony fugged it up with no proper setup and bad pricing.
>>
>>61100104
That's actually pretty great, the only issue are the analog pads. The whole point of physical controls is that you aren't plagued with touchscreen bullshit, Sony just moved the touchscreen bullshit off of the screen.
>>
>>61100540
This. Sony would be beast if they re-introduced xperia play.
Although I can see them making a more powerful Vita, entirely focused focused on gaming. A dedicated gaming device would definitely be more powerful than a phone and could actually support PS3 games, maybe even PS4. Plus, it wouldn't have to use android.
They've started looking into sailfish OS. It'd be nice if they also introduced xperia play there or used it instead of android for gaymin.
>>
>>61100104
Slap 3DS circle pads and a proper dpad on that shit and you have the only kind of phone that should exist.
>>
>>61100104
>post phones that shouldn't exist
>posts a phone that needs refresh
?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.