[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dell.png (458KB, 857x1481px) Image search: [Google]
dell.png
458KB, 857x1481px
Find a flaw
>>
OK
>i5
>1050
>8 GB of ram

Either get the previous model with a 970 or get something for the same price.
>>
>>61095843
It's a gaymen laptop and the specs aren't even that impressive.
>>
windows 10
>>
>>61095843
1050ti, no HDD( good luck gaming with 256GB),until i see some temp readings i will count cooling as a set back too, its not a surprice gaming laptops are fat as fuck, who knows what shitty fan this one has
>>
It's a laptop so it'll get hot enough to disintegrate your sperm if it sits on your lap
>>
>>61095918
nobody actually puts a laptop on their lap. this has been proven by /tpg/
>>
>>61095843
>gaymezz
>>/v/
>>
>>61095843
I was shopping for laptops online and found one for 50 bucks cheaper than this with better specs.
>>
>>61096133
I do but I don't own one
>>
>>61095843
costs more than $300
/thread
>>
>>61095863
A mobile 1050 Ti is better than a 970M.
>>
>>61095843
Windows 10 home.

Other than that it is extremely competitive pricing compared to the rest of the modern laptop market. Like its tenfold better than your consumer grade laptops that are probably still at least 400 to 600 dollars.

"Gayman laptop" is a dead meme, low end gaming laptops are actually the most economical choice if you want to do more than typing based work/shitposting.

Dont tell me something half priced but with a dualcore processor and that 766p meme resolution is worthy to even entertain in comparison.

If you want a laptop for college/work but also sont want to bother making a home pc build, its the better financial choice to just have it in one.

>bbbut building your own pc is so much cheaper.

Fuck whoever still says this, again this isnt 2009 anymore. Assuming you dont already have a spare monitor or keyboard, thats at least 100, the parts necessary to get this performance assuming you dont get lucky with clearance sales is at least 500. And then you got a pc that isnt easily upgradable because of your budget choice of motherboard and power supply.

The PC market sucks dick now and by default gaming laptops are the better choice.

Why spend 800 to deal with that build effort plus a beat up thinkpad with awful resolution and screen when for the same price you can just have them in a single device?

Get with the times /g/ and try googling the pricess of parts these days for once.
>>
File: e45.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>>61095918
It's not like any of us are going to use the sperm anyway, so what difference does it make?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.