[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISP & IP HIDER SOFTWARES?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: trump-success.jpg (36KB, 597x448px) Image search: [Google]
trump-success.jpg
36KB, 597x448px
looking for a software that will hide all my activity online and become invisible on websites' servers, free or paid.

pic unrelated
>>
>>61094960
It's called a VPN. I used to use PrivateInternetAccess, but their service has been getting shitty lately. Just make sure you don't use a free one. They're all scams.
>>
>>61095113
i've been using cyberghost but it's not efficient. i want to leave no trace at all
>>
>>61094960
proton vpn, they have their own email service and tor integration too. Will encrypt your traffic and mask your location but if you're tryna hide from 3 letter agencies then turn off your computer and turn off your phones
>>
>>61094960
oh and dont use botnet browsers like google chrome and use duckduckgo as your search engine
>>
>>61095288
why ?
>>
>>61094960
just bounce your ip off the billions of different chinese routers available.
>>
>>61095471
how do i do that?
i know nothing about technology
>>
>>61095436
because google chrome and google search spy on you.. like the rest of google products
>>
>>61095498
would basically achieve the same as a VPN/tor anyway,

see >>61095241
>>
>>61095498
use the backdoor that's installed in all their firmware to access them. ask the NSA and hongkong agencies for details about these backdoors
what you use to access them will still show up so you'll be fucking over the owner of the one you originate your ping from
>>
>>61094960
Just use tor, or even better, tails
>>
>>61095876
if i log onto a website like facebook, will they know it if i use the softwares you guys recommended?
>>
>>61094960
VPN and then hack into every sure you visit and delete their logs you flaming retard.
>>
>>61095498
We can tell.
>>61096083
Yea probably.
>>
>>61094960
Opera has a VPN that's free to use. It's probably useless for torrenting, but if you just want to hide shit from your ISP, it may be the way to go.
>>
>>61094960
This whole thread and the replies are fucking embarrassing. Did we really fall this far from grace?
>>
>>61096374
Here's Grace!
>>61083683
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.