[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What torrent website is the king currently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: torr.png (180KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
torr.png
180KB, 450x450px
TPB? KAT seems to be building up again. Skytorrents is pretty good but no descriptions :s .
>>
>>61093631
They're all MPAA honeypots
>>
>>61093631
Any new kat is malware.
>>
rutracker you pleb
>>
>>61093861
I tried using that site but I simply could not understand any of the Russian and Cyrillic. Rarbg it is for me then.
>>
File: The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg-2000px.png (782KB, 2000x2265px) Image search: [Google]
The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg-2000px.png
782KB, 2000x2265px
>>61093631
The Pirate Bay and RuTracker
>>
ipt
>>
>>61093631
All of them, use torrentz to multi search, just be sure to always use magnets(you can convert magnets to torrent with magrent extension) and to use at least the level 1 list from www.iblocklist.com, that will keep you off most honeypots and trackers like www.iknowwhatyoudownload.com
>>
>>61093758
What do you guys mean by honeypot? I've been using those sites for years
>>
tpb and rutracker.
learning basics of russian for internet use.
>>
iptorrents. want an invite?
>>
>>61094775
Most likely your ISP probably logs your IP if you visit TPB and shit. Got copyright strike from torrenting popular movies ... Well, this is for the most part, on Americah ISP's
>>
>>61094182
Add Rutracker to qBitTorrent's search engine. That's all you need to do.
>>
>>61094256
How do you use iblocklist?
>>
>>61095117
Pick a list, this one for example: https://www.iblocklist.com/list?list=ydxerpxkpcfqjaybcssw

Copy the update URL and feed it to your torrent program, for example on transmission with web/gui is on the peers/blocklist menu.
>>
>>61095117
Don't use a block list it doesn't do shit
>>
Stop being retarded and get Usenet until ipfs takes over the world.
>>
>>61094775
What >>61094879 says is not the description of honeypot (but still is true)

A honeypot is a server that host something of value for you but in reality is just bait to log your IP, for example if you are a MPAA employee you can create a site that illegally serves movies and log the IP of the ones that connect to your server, then you file a lawsuit against those IP's(of course that would be illegal on the US because of RICO laws).

>>61095400
I have a dedicated torrent server leeching and seeding 24/7 and i have no entries on www.iknowwhatyoudownload.com, on Vuze i used to daily log thousand of hits to the level 1 list, its not bulletproof but its better than nothing
>>
>>61094860
sure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.