[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people spend more than they should on a phone? you buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: big1.jpg (148KB, 980x560px) Image search: [Google]
big1.jpg
148KB, 980x560px
why do people spend more than they should on a phone? you buy a phone for calling people, not for fucking games.
>>
>>61077745
it's the latest trend since ever
>>
No, I buy it for Snapchat, Instagram, and Tinder.
>>
>>61077745
Cause the OS gets bloated with every fucking update, so they think the only way to have a good, smooth experience is to get the latest flagship.
>>
>>61077745
>you buy a phone for calling people

This ain't the 50's anymore Gramps.
>>
>>61077807
*giggle
>>
>>61077745
I bought the same phone. I would have kept it if the lack of custom ROMs wasn't so disappointing.
>>
>>61077745
Last year a small loans company (cetelem) released a report that said that 87% of all small loans (less than €1000) were for the purchase of a smartphone
>>
>>61077807

if i were a grandpa i would have one of these
>>
>>61077894
I'm sure that's counting all the people financing phones through their carrier, which is fucking everyone.
>>
>>61077745
>you buy a phone for calling people

Are you from 1973?
>>
>>61077745
>Calling people

Maybe like once or twice a month. Who the fuck makes phone calls?
>>
>>61078350
>financing phones through their carrier

we don't have that in my country, if you want a phone you have to buy it full cash right there.
>>
>Bought a BLU phone
>Battery would die randomly anywhere from 20-45% left
>GPS could never lock on better than a 100 yard range
>Touchscreen completely died after 4 months
>They refuse to cover any of this with their "warranty"

lol. its really shocking that poorfags would rather buy 5 $100 phones over a 2 year period than buy one $500 phone once that will last them 3-4 years

guess they're poor for a reason
>>
>>61077807
>>61078438
>>61078450
These
People don't just use them to call others. That's like the least used feature in a smartphone, at least for me. I just took the unlimited 4G data and use that for everything.
>>
I guess I'm in the minority group then cause all I use a phone for is calling,taking occasional pic & texting. That's it. That's all I need. My phone cost me like $25 (2012). The plan is like $34 per month.
>>
>>61077745
Only Jews can use money carefully, the majority of goyim are not capable to think rationally.
>>
>>61077745
There is literally no reason to buy an Android phone that is more than $50. What are you going to do with a $700 phone when none of the apps are even properly optimized for it? They all just end up lagging, no matter what phone you use. Because there are way too many Android phones, so devs don't even bother to optimize the apps. They just compile them as a one-size-fits-all binary and release it to everyone.

Yeah yeah you have torrenting and other shit, but what's the point of that in a phone? It's actually pretty shitty doing those things on a phone, and it's a lot easier to just do those things on a computer. What do you even need that for on a phone? If you're out and about, why are you looking at your phone the whole time? Don't you have things to do and people to talk to? Better off to just do that stuff at home on a real computer.

So you in exchange for some autistic features that you will never need in a mobile phone, your apps are all laggy garbage and you still have to use archaic SMS if you're not connected to wifi. This is why Androids are called lagdroids, and this is why iPhones are still superior.
>>
>>61078602
No one cares. We are just making jokes out of stupid bigoted applefags.
>>
>>61078643
>Android
you are literally a peasant and you will never have nice things. You are a plebeian with plebeian taste, and it shows. You are uncouth and disgraceful. The peasants usually do recent the patricians, though.
>>
>>61078602
>le lag meme
>>
>>61078602
can't tell if bait or just retarded
>>
it's how poor people stay poor
>>
>>61078602
>hur dur $30 chink android phone is way slower than my $700 iphone 6

phones are for social media. as long as the screen is large and it doesn't run like its from 2011, we're good.
>>
>>61078350
>not buying unlocked
>>
>>61077787
Normie leave at once or there will be consequences.
>>
Because I want to browse 4chan on the bus, and my laptop isn't as practical when the bus is crowded. Also, my laptop doesn't have 4G LTE.
>>
File: What_b36164_922987.jpg (105KB, 571x705px) Image search: [Google]
What_b36164_922987.jpg
105KB, 571x705px
>>61078689
Yes, we know typical reasons of a stupid applefag.
>>
>>61077745
having a full fledged computer with all your important documents and notes in your pants is very useful.
>>
>>61077745
>you buy a phone for calling people, not for fucking games.
Some people actually want to play games. Or not experience lag. Or even watch videos on it. Or make semi-decent pictures.

Why the fuck do you care how others spend their money?
>>
>>61078768
>pretending it doesn't lag
Come on. Even fucking Google admits it after couple releases when they announce that NOW it won't lag.
>>
I spend about $400 every 3 to 4 years.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.