[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Library for detecting anime images?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1486986029194.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486986029194.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
How can I detect if an avatar is of an anime character /g/?
I want to ban all weebs that try to join my gameserver.
They're always massive autists that either try so hard that no one else has fun, or start flaming and ragequitting as soon as someone kills them.
>>
>>61077527
>asking an autism-based anime website how to block autistic anime fans
good luck with this
>>
What game is it?
>>
Seems like an easy exercise.
Machine learn on a base of avatars, perhaps mark anime ones manually if nobody did it before.
Then just test their avatars.

Done.
>>
>>61077567
Garry's Mod
The game doesn't matter because I can make an addon to send / retrieve player info from the game to an external program, I just need a library that will let me process the avatars retrieved from the steam API.
>>
Machine learning with a ton of images, classed as anime images and non anime images would work well
>>
>>61077603
>>61078408
Basically this. You would probably want to use a simplified image processing convolutional nueral network that only outputs 2 labels - anime or not anime. Try something basic like AlexNet and Branch out from there...
>>
Just sort by number of unique colors you massive retards.
>>
>>61077527
iqdb
>>
File: anime-detection.png (352KB, 1318x755px) Image search: [Google]
anime-detection.png
352KB, 1318x755px
>>61077527
If you don't know what the image is already, do a reverse image search, then detect "anime" or anime titles/phrases in the filename or on the pages linking to that image.
>>
>>61077527
https://whatanime.ga/ try this site.
>>
>>61077527
make it search the image on google and if it returns "anime" or any other key word filter it :^)
>>
File: 1497841151876.png (1MB, 1009x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1497841151876.png
1MB, 1009x1085px
>>61077527
>adult male
>runs game server
>too stupid to #include an ai library and tell it to learn how to see anime images
>good luck trash
>>
>>61077527
Youre going go to have to use A neural network and feed it literally hundreds of thousands of anime pictures

Good luck
>>
>>61082375
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>61077527
Core ML, just feed it with anime
>>
>decide to use a neural network
>have to download thousands and thousands of anime pictures
Ironic, he could stop others from posting anime, but not himself
>>
>>61079530
A surprisingly good heuristic. Also filters out people with flags or reports team logos. Nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>61083294
The only way to defeat anime is to become anime yourself.
>>
>>61077559
>implying /g/ doesn't want to commit /g/enocide against itself
>>
Make it also get rid of racists by scanning for the nazi flag and other white supremacist images.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.