[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Hi
>>
got one and hate it
maybe its ok for gamers or podcasters but its shitty for musicians
>>
>>61060079
Try the snowball ICE
>>
>>61060066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa9SbQWyex0
>>
>>61060066
is this a picture of poo?
>>
>>61060159
>Steals dialogue
https://twitter.com/LyleMcDouchebag/status/878334605023100928
>>
>>61060159
In the sound sampling of two mics, the Yeti isn't even that much worse.

Either way that video is dogshit. The video it steals from is meant specifically for voice actors. This is just pointless smug eliteism with a clickbate title. USB mics are perfectly fine for podcasting, streaming, and general video production.
>>
>>61060295
>Souces everything even the quote in question in the description
>>
>>61060405
Sourcing the dialog doesn't mean he didn't steal it. If he had quoted the person in the video, that would be one thing. Instead he recites the words like they're his own and then puts a link buried in the description.

Also, not everyone is making movies or productions with budgets of millions of dollars, some people want a nice, easy to use, bang/buck mic, and the blue yeti is fine for that. It's pointless clickbait elitism.
>>
>>61060159
This guy sounds obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>61060107
nah I learned my lesson. only xlr mics from here on out. My biggest beef is not with the sound quality, Its the usb dac. Its the way you have to configure your operating system to output audio. Using a blue yeti while simultaneously using a usb audio interface for i/o is a nightmare and i'm stupid for even falling for the usb mic in the first place.

i mean for fucks sake pc's have 3.5mm mic ports already, why would you need more than that for a pc mic? I don't understand the target market, I think its youtubers who have the mic on camera all the time, i honestly feel like they are the target market for this product.
>>
if I want a cheap USB mic is pic related good? I see it on ebay for $50, I just want to do some Skype talking and maybe some voice recording.
>>
> don't forget to subscribe
> patreon link in bio
>>
>>61060572
Yeah I never like the idea of a USB mic ever since one I had would have a low volume high pitch wine probably due to dirty usb power or something.

If OP's were 3.5mm i'd like it

Especially if it had a hard ware switch off on it
>>
>>61060066
>USB mic
>>
>>61060159
blue yeti sucks why would anyone spend 100 dollars for a mic. why don't people just spend 700 dollars like me durr
>>
>>61060159
So what mic should I use if I'm not an autistic attention-seeking mongoloid making ultra high quality Minecraft videos to be viewed by 12 year olds on YouTube?

All I want is to be able to talk to my boyfriend while playing video games.
>>
>>61060508
True, very true
>>
File: 8120361373797111991892997521.jpg (45KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
8120361373797111991892997521.jpg
45KB, 604x453px
This must be the absolute meme mic.

I see it in literally every YT video
>>
>>61060159
What should I buy instead?
>>
File: 1462599806230.png (128KB, 237x218px) Image search: [Google]
1462599806230.png
128KB, 237x218px
>>61060159

>talks about >>>>>>>USB<<<<<<< mics
>says they're shit because they rely on the D/A of the soundcard of "your choice"

Apparently the faggot tries to berate everyone for having shitty mics while not understanding the basic working principle of those USB mics.

USB mics don't fucking go through your soundcard AT ALL. That's the whole point of them. They have their own D/A built in. You literally can't get analog signal "through USB" without any kind of D/A.

What a faggot.
>>
>>61064437
Or A/D in this case, fuck it
>>
>>61060159
What is this guys deal? A cheap alternative rather than spend thousands of dollars on audio equipment? Are Audiophiles the most autistic?
>>
>>61062499
the pro version of the mic has XLR and USB
>>
>>61064971
>What is this guys deal?
He's being an enormous attention faggot.

Also, look at his video description. He's been pointed out to be wrong in so many ways he should just take this clusterfuck down but he actually rakes in clickmoney with this so it's all good for him.

The mic might be shit in many ways but it's of course a cheap all in one solution for anyone who can't shell out hundreds of dollars for audio equipment.
>>
>>61060079
Not even good for what you listed. Speaking from experience.
>>
>>61064971
It does mention that there are even cheaper alternatives with the same sound quality. So I guess if you wanted to spend more for the same thing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.