[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your career path* what do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ext.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ext.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
*blocks your career path*
what do you do?
>>
>home depot

Do pajeets hang around there now waiting for tech companies to drive by?
>>
>>61058210
Get better at what you do and expect to get paid less than the starting pay your academic advisor told you about. H1B visas no longer apply to computer programmers, so that's good for you.
>>
neet 4 lyfe
>>
>>61061273
your parents die, you're out of money to live
what do you do?
>>
Seriously if a pajeet can outperform you then you're not really good at programming/it/whatever the fuck you think your good at. Isn't meritocracy what you whiny fucks wanted?
>>
>>61062241
no, pajeet is just cheaper
nobody ever said that the quality of work is the priority for employer. Not to mention us citizens are more important than some shitskin subhumans who poo in he loo
>>
>>61063453
Well then just offer a better cost/performance ratio to the potential employer than a pajeet does, it's not that hard. Just take less money. Surely you can make a better offer than somebody who is inferior to you?
>>
Take a poo in the toilet
>>
>>61063537
How about we just ban poos?
>>
>>61062241
I worked at a place where they fired IT to replace them with pajeets who didn't know what PoE was. Fucker kept telling me my desk phone didn't work because "no power plug in wall sir"
>>
>>61063635
US government is supposed to care about US citizens and their interest.
And in their best interest is to throw poos back to their designated shitting streets.

US by allowing pajeets on their land is asking for cancer, just like germany is allowing rapefugees into their country. They all think human trash is cheaper and more affordable for the corporations, but they're wrong.
>>
>>61058210
Watch with glee as Trump sweeps him out of my path. Based kek!
>>
>>61058210
Blame the Jews.
>>
firebomb the nearest mosque in a kkk outfit
make sure it's recorded and posted to facebook
>>
File: 1497219360463.png (615KB, 803x848px) Image search: [Google]
1497219360463.png
615KB, 803x848px
>>61058210
>>
>>61058210
point him towards nearest toilet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.