[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The joys of using windows. OC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: By MS.png (143KB, 1630x1342px) Image search: [Google]
By MS.png
143KB, 1630x1342px
The joys of using windows. OC.
>>
>>61056576
>Alt is windows key
Is this some sort of burger-too-stupid-to-realize-he's-using-a-bong-keyboard-with-burger-English
>>
Yeah windows is a disgrace. I understand that some adults simply refuse to grow out of playing video games but it's still shocks and appalls me that people actually shill for windows given how shit it is.
>>
1.- Sign-in actually takes half a sec, if not less, unless you have something actually worse than my interent speed and my cpu
2.- Configure your keyboard properly, faggot
3.- The fuck machine and connection do you have, dude!?
4.- Tell it to remind you 4 hours later or just save and restart, you cunt
5.- You don't need to
6.- You don't need to, either. Also, you would have restarted earlier if you stopped complaining like a fag
7.- Install a fucking antivirus or activate Windows Defender, then it'll shut up
8.- You created your issues yourself, anon.
>>
If you don't do your own backups then why the hell not let Windows take care of that for you?
>>
>>61056576
works on my toaster
>>
File: 1476443810505.png (267KB, 1024x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1476443810505.png
267KB, 1024x1044px
>>61056576
>using windows
>>
>>61056777
Nice trips. I have installed Ubuntu onto an SSD, I will use that for everything but muhgaymes
>>
what is LTSB N
>>
did you screenshot that text from LibreOffice, anon? :^)
>>
>>61056576
Bro, which distro are going to switch to?

You're so done with Windows
>>
>>61057100
I have ubuntu installed on a SSD, it's running xfce and is nice to use. Sometimes I still have to use Windows, which I now hate.
>>
>mad his OS makes him waste time
>solves the problem by using linux
>>
>>61057151
Yes, thank you for summarising the thread for us.
>>
>>61056576
Why would you ever use MS account on Windows?
1. No login, no problem
2. wtf is your keyboard?
5. See point 1
6. Why would you login to MS on Windows
7. It might have something to do with your antivirus, it barely ever happens to me.
I don't have any answer to 3. and 4. because "doesn't happen to me" isn't really an answer.
Also get LTSB
>>
>>61056576
Learn to configure your settings, you inept faggot. Windows is bad, but it isn't bad for the reasons you listed. Also the fact that you felt the urge to make an edgy infographic just goes to show how autistic you are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.