[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galaxy S8 for $425

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: galaxys8.png (112KB, 1218x789px) Image search: [Google]
galaxys8.png
112KB, 1218x789px
So close to just saying "fuck waiting on the OP5" and buying this. I'm just worried I won't like the software, fingertip scanner placement, and screen.

I'm used to bare Android OSes with a lot of customization. I've never used an S series or anything like that where each Google app has been replaced by an app from the phone manufacturer. Sure, you can install the Google apps, but they usually don't work as well with the phone's features or software.

The location of the fingertip scanner is terrible. I can't wait till I need to take a picture only to find the glass is smudged all to hell because the camera is right next to the scanner. I'm also going to have to use two hands to authenticate every time. Why didn't they just put it on the front?

The shape of the screen makes a tempered glass screen protector impossible. All the ones out there now are either plastic or don't cover the whole screen. The whole screen will break with a drop on the side.

Are there any other phones for around $400-$500 that have OIS and are IP68 certified?
>>
>>61053221
No, you're doing good OP.
>>
excellent choice
can't go wrong there, op
>>
File: opviv0zwvgmx.png (112KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
opviv0zwvgmx.png
112KB, 500x511px
Why are you buying a lagdroid phone you Mongoloid? Even if you don't give a fuck about freedom, your sanity, or privacy it's not something you should have
>>
>>61054165
Rather have a lagdroid than be caught in public with a fagphone 7S.
>>
>>61053221
Have fun with Touchjizz Lag in 6 months.
-galaxy S5 owner.
>>
I bought a new exynos s8+ on ebay for 726.

Upgraded from One plus 3t. S8+ is far superior
>>
>>61054543
To intelligent to install a custom ROM? Should have bought an iPhone instead.
>>
samsung smartphone design is some of the most disgusting garbage ever.
>>
My friend got the S8 and it is really nice. The battery life is amazing, screen looks beautiful, and fast wireless charging.
>>
>>61054578
>Needing to modify your phone just to use it
>>
>>61054749
theres a large difference between needing to and wanting to. you can use your brand new android smartphone just as well as an iphone for most tasks but if you want it to do soomething specifc there are a lot more options than with ios where you literally have to find a fucking exploit to remove the restrictions and install from third party repositories.
>>
File: IMG_4325.jpg (18KB, 200x169px)
IMG_4325.jpg
18KB, 200x169px
>Rather have a lagdroid than be caught in public with a fagphone 7S
>>
>>61054749
There's literally no point in Android if you're going to use it like an iPhone. Just get the fucking iPhone you tard.
>>
>>61054165
>iPhone
>freedom
>privacy
wew
>>
>>61055275
>doesn't know how to reply to people
>is an iBaby
It all adds up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.