[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good mATX case for dual 980Tis (Hybrid AIO edition)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: inwin wood.jpg (42KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
inwin wood.jpg
42KB, 720x960px
What's a good mATX case for dual 980Tis (Hybrid AIO edition)?
>>
>2xmeme coolers in a matx
neck yourself, you kissless virgin faggot.
>>
>>61052858
everything but the cube cases are fucking huge and basically just atx towers with a couple inches shaved off the height

you might have some luck with corsair air 240 or the fractal node 804, both are cubes and have enough room for one or two 240/280mm radiators so there should be somewhere to fit your meme coolers
>>
>>61053069
Uh I have a gf...

It's for work you fuckface. I need CUDA cores. Also I do gaymen once in a while so it helps. Don't plan to "upgrade" to 1080Ti anytime soon.

>>61053136
My current Phanteks Evolv mATX is such a piece of shit.

I have to take off top and front lid to get temps down to like 41c for GPus and 55-60c for CPU on full load.

Are there any aesthetic cases? Or should I just be a faggot and get a big ATX case?
>>
that's when you buy an actual ATX case you absolute meme master
>>
None
>>
>>61053234
>Or should I just be a faggot and get a big ATX case?
This is the correct option if you're gonna use two high-end cards. Especially if those cards don't have blowers on them - blowers dump all their heat outside the case, and mATX with two cards, because everything's packed together more, needs the help. With top coolers like most fancy cards these days come with, you need enough throughflow ventilation in the case to get the heat from both cards out, since they put most of the heat back into the case. ATX is better at that since it has more space, more and bigger fans, etc.

And it's just easier to work on.
>>
>>61053644
They're all ugly
>>
>>61053234
>Are there any aesthetic cases?
all in the eye of the beholder, but if i was going matx again i'd either get the fractal node 804 or the corsair air 240

i've got the air 540 which is a full atx cube (and going to be the base for a kikeripper/x299 build) but i like smaller stuff and the air 240 should fit into a cube shelf (has barely half an inch of clearance when i measured the shelf against the case specs)
>>
>>61054033
dey ugly tho :(
>>
>>61055152
they look alright

but only because 99% of cases out there look like absolute gaymur trash

only cases i really love the look of are the ncase m1 and dan a4
>>
>>61052858
Make a custom loop you big faggot.

>>61053234
>I have a gf..
Keep telling yourself that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.