[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Click-fraud farm busted in Thailand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-23_13-30-33.png (72KB, 450x610px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-23_13-30-33.png
72KB, 450x610px
How would you even set-up/organise this?
>>
Anyone? I mean 500 smart phones and almost 350k sims, wtf?
>>
>>61041447
>Wang Dong
the jokes write themselves
>>
>>61041447
Get 500 smartphones, 350k Sims, and 500 slaves to fake multiples of 700 interactions per day based on how fast they can slave.
How's that difficult, newfag?
>>
>>61041447
click-fraud is illegal?
>>
>>61042099
>were charged with working illegallly in the country and illegitimately importing the devices
doesn't mention being charged for the click fraud itself, they just didn't have working visas for any kind of work
>>
>>61041447
it's amazing what you can get a hold of in china just by knowing the right people
>>
>>61042158
click farms are not illegal- they're basically the equivalent of illegals in the US, which is why they're being kicked out.

if thai residents were doing this nobody would have cared.
>>
>>61042074
You'd really only need like a 150 slaves. Sure they can manage three phones at least while stuff loads.
>>
>>61042632
Actually I was thinking about it (motherfucking OP) and there probably is a way to attach hundreds of sims to a single PC and make them slave even faster with emulators. Maybe even script some of the workflow, idk.
It really depends on what they're working...
>>
File: DPE2oPg.jpg (109KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
DPE2oPg.jpg
109KB, 640x853px
cyberpunk as fuck
>>
>>61042632
>You'd really only need like a 150 slaves. Sure they can manage three phones at least while stuff loads.
50 slaves at most, 10 phones per person is pretty easy.
>>
File: comb26.gif (3KB, 231x174px) Image search: [Google]
comb26.gif
3KB, 231x174px
Real talk now
>SIM is connected via gold plated contacts
>connect wires instead
>connect wires to a sort of multiplexer with a shit ton of SIM cards behind it
>now you can switch sim cards with a digital signal
>Make an app for your slave phone which has basic networking functionality (http post/get) and is connected to your master pc
>PC can now control sim car switching and what network requests to make
>proceed to automatically flip through all the sim cards and send the http requests (rate product up, send spam, or whatever else)

Why wouldn't this work?
>>
>>61043795
could also go completely custom, make a board with fpga's and SDR's, have banks of SIM cards attached and have it all automated
>>
>Dong Wang
>New Bang
>fake review farm
i already like em
>>
>>61043795
It actually works even easier, multi-sim adapters with switching through phone sim-menu were a thing at least since 3210.
Source: I had chink dual-sim cover case for said 3210.
>>
>>61043795
>>61044332
It's China - smartphones and unskilled labor are cheaper than any kind of custom build.
>>
File: Quadnoculars.jpg (12KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quadnoculars.jpg
12KB, 457x480px
>>61041447
Based fucking Chinks are at it again I see
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.