[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENERGY WEAPONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 3996716422_bdeb868deb.jpg (141KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
3996716422_bdeb868deb.jpg
141KB, 500x355px
>muscle twitching
>painful muscle spasms
>humming sensation
>uncontrollable shaking
>tendons moving
>painful "hotspots" along nervous system
>sudden repeated pain in joints not correlated to heartbeat, specifically the knees
>brain probing sensation
>headaches also not correlated to heartbeat
>rapid heart beat
>backward movement along upper digestive system
>rapid heartbeat
>unexplained hot flash/sweating
>intense itching
>involuntary muscle tensing especially in large muscle groups, ie legs/back
>painful shot in kidneys/heart
>contraction of larynx
>discomfort or pain in genitals
>sudden pain in eardrum, ringing
>mind fogging, sudden dizziness
>cigarette burns, hot sparks on skin
>discomfort/congestion in lungs
>screaming pain in your head
>pain within old injuries, ie fractures, head/brain
>carpal tunnel
>flashing retinal pain
I'm experiencing some unusual sensations, and I think they are attributed to some sort of high tech microwave device. I am desperate now because I am losing sleep and can't do my job, much less anything else.
>>
Either that or diabetes
>>
Yeah, it's AIDS.
>>
did u no

that gun

r

nrgy wepons

cool huh
>>
>>61041241
DIRECT energy weapon.

>>61041114
>>61041113
>>61041086
Please help.
>>
File: PsycoElectronicWeaponEffects.gif (583KB, 670x956px) Image search: [Google]
PsycoElectronicWeaponEffects.gif
583KB, 670x956px
>>
>>61041079
>>61041262
>>61041455
Are you sure you don't want to go to
>>>/x/
?
>>
take your meds
please
>>
File: u-s-psychotronic-association.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
u-s-psychotronic-association.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>61041477
/x/ doesn't care. Anyway, it's not paranormal. It is very real.
>>
Hey anon, where are you living and when did you first notice the symptoms?
>>
>>61041079

You know what you did. We won't stop until your dead.
>>
>>61041754
US. 2015.

>>61041777
I've come to the realization that can't believe anything you say. Unlink.
>>
>>61041079
Have you consulted a doctor?

You could possibly have a serious illness.
>I think they are attributed to some sort of high tech microwave device
Just no, that is not how microwaves work...
>>
File: image3.png (170KB, 656x728px) Image search: [Google]
image3.png
170KB, 656x728px
>>61042039
>Have you consulted a doctor?
4 doctors.

>>61042039
>Just no, that is not how microwaves work...
More like MASER than microwave.
>>
>>61042280
>4 doctors.
Did they tell you what id wrong with you?
If yes, follow their advice. If no, also follow their advice.

>More like MASER than microwave.
Sure dude. That is not how electromagnetic waves work.
>>
>>61042387
>Did they tell you what id wrong with you?
The last one said there was nothing wrong and I was misdiagnosed.

>>61042387
>Sure dude. That is not how electromagnetic waves work.
ADR. Re-purposeable. Look it up, dude.
>>
>>61042446
What is the reason for you being targeted for this? If it was the government, they would just kill you. This looks like someone who wants you to suffer. Have you worked any jobs in government? How old are you?
>>
>>61042546
Test subject. Late 30s.
>>
u can block radio energys with thermal blankets. (metalic food bag is same material)
cut it to the right size and then put it under clothing or hat
>>
>>61042719
Thank you. All it will do is slow it. It can literally penetrate 65km into the earth's surface with as little as one watt of energy. Thermal energy merely causes interference with another aspect of the system I won't reveal here. Stay tuned.
>>
>>61041477
>>>/x/19177963
No reply.
>>
https://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2017/02/27/36861827-remote-neural-monitoring-prompting-the-most-complete-picture-to-date-march-2017
>>
Bump for justice.
>>
Do you often find yourself getting up in the middle of the night to go pee?
>>
You got diabeetus, brah.
>>
>>61042779
What the fuck are you on about m8? Terry Davis makes more sense than you.
>>
>>61041079
It sounds like you're dehydrated you stupid fuck. Drink water and vegetable juice.
>>
>>61044729

OK, all hydrated.
>intense itching in the corner of left eye
>twitch in upper right forearm
>twitch in lower left bicep
>sudden pain in left big toe
>twitch in right bicep
>slow pulsed pain above toes right foot
>pain in heart, left side, about once every 5 seconds
>mild slow throbbing pain above left knee
>single twitch in lower right calf
>twitch in left knee, right knee, right calf consecutively
>twitching in right Achilles tendon
Didn't work.
>>
>>61045764
I think you've just got tourettes m8, that or you're an aspie or other sped. I don't think a "High Tech Microwave Device" is whats doing this to you
>>
>>61041079
You might want to try seeing a psychiatrist about your schizophrenia.
>>
>>61045819
>[Tourette syndrome]
>[Asperger syndrome]
This actually started in 2015, not in childhood, and I clearly don't have trouble with non-verbal comunication.

>>61045915
see
>>61042280
>>
>>61045764
If you're serious and not fucking retarded then you could extremely easily test to see if you're being hit with an energy weapon. Just tie an analog current meter to a few feet of coiled wire coil. 10mW range should be good. You don't even gave to tune it since the harmonics will still give a solid reading if the power is more than a watt or two. You'll probably pick up a little low end noise, but if the meter pegs then some serious em just went by.
>>
>>61046508
>Those spelling/grammar errors.
Damn. I hit post before revising.
>>
>>61046508
The thought never even occurred to me. Thank you for that. I had a couple of ideas along those lines, but that is the simplest. One was to use a microwave oven leakage tester, but they are $60 more than I'd like to spend right now. The beam is allegedly extremely narrow. If this works though, I'll be sure to pass it along.
>>
>>61041079
I have most of that but in my case it's all due to GERD, Crohn's disease and the side effects of the meds for Crohn's disease. Also varicocele. And overfapping. And bad posture.
>>
see a doctor, you're experiencing paranoia.
seriously, this is nothing to fuck with, nobody is targeting you with an energy weapon and if you don't get this dealt with you'll end up a nutjob like terry.
>>
>>61047222
A narrow beam won't defeat such a detector. In order to be effective, the beam would need to impact your body, where it will diffuse and reflect. Just like how a narrow flashlight beam hits a wall and casts an entire room in a soft glow.
>>
Stop believing in the new age / ridiculous conspiracies / etc. Logically think about what you're saying. it would be impossible for the government to perform such an extensive operation on so many people. Talk to a psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, or a doctor. You are probably experiencing the 'spiritual entities' created by the collective subconsciousness of man. Demons, jinn, wetika, it's an old thought. So basically see a doc, then get out of the collective group that you are in (i.e. the hippies, christian endtimes conspiracy theorists, die hard conspiracy theorists, etc.)
>>
>>61047760
>it would be impossible for the government to perform such an extensive operation on so many people
I have reason to believe I am number 65. Read the whole thread before making assumptions next time. >>61043244
>>
>>61047875
Nah, you're just a paranoid fuckwit. 90% of your symptoms are probably just a placebo.
>>
2 possibilities

>you have a debilitating disease
>you're a paranoid sperg that's experiencing the placebo effect in full force
>>
>>61048339
nnnngaaaah
>>
File: mind-control.jpg (125KB, 750x875px) Image search: [Google]
mind-control.jpg
125KB, 750x875px
>>61048304
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.