[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verizon FiOS Gigabit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fios.png (3KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
fios.png
3KB, 200x145px
Thinking of upgrading from 75/75 to their gigabit package. With TV/Internet/Phone it's around $200 a month.

Is there a secret deal to get this price down or am I cucked?
>>
New customer price is $70 for 1gb/1gb internet by itself from Verizon. Even as a current customer for just the internet it's $120~ a month. Try to get the new customer price somehow.

>cable tv service
>landline
not even once, bud. get rid of that shit.
>>
Yes, there is a secret deal. Mention that you were/are in law enforcement, emergency/military services, or your status as a white-female who is also the sole parent of two mixed babies and has trouble paying rent because she works her ass of at a McDick. (I'm not joking it really works and they gave me a price drop at the end of my last contract with them.)
>>
>>61039146

People in the house use the tv and landline sadly. I don't think I could convince them otherwise. I'd love to just have internet man : (

Yeah it really sickens me how good of a deal new customers get.
>>
>>61039203
You can pry my landline from my cold, dead hands. Cell phones sound like shit.
>>
>>61039128
I got the gigashit only service for 69.99.
Stream everything on Kodi.
Can't you use some voip service for phone?
>>
>>61039128
> Verizon
> $200 a month
> cucked
Yes.
>>
>>61039128
Go online and log in, then use the "I'm moving" function.

Enter the address you currently have service at, tell them the current customer is leaving and you're moving in. It will allow you new customer pricing and allow you to not pay the early termination fees.
Set the move out and move in day for the same day or 1 day after "moving out".

Enjoy your 1gbps I know I do.
>>
>>61041420
>Cell phones sound like shit.
Not if you're talking to someone else with a decent cell phone.

Modern cell phones have HD voice calling which uses LTE or WiFi. Basically VoIP. Much higher quality than any landline could give
>>
>>61043920
Can confirm, this works
>>
>>61039203
>people in the house

LOL... You mean your parents kiddo?
>>
Go to customer service with some "problem" you are having (just unplug the router and when they tell you to turn it on and off again just say "oops it was unplugged!") Then ask if they can lower your rate or give you a discount. They have the ability and couldn't give two shits so it would probably work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.