[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trackballs - Love the roll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

My old Logitech Trackman Wheel Optical is dying after many years.
Never do I want a pointing device to die in my hands again!

I stumbled upon this range of industrial trackballs that should outlive us all.
http://www.nsi-be.com/pointing-devices/trackball-units/ergonomical-trackball/

Only problem is: I can't find anywhere in the world that will actually sell me one! Like add to cart, pay, receive in parcel.

I have contacted a couple of these industrial sellers and they usually say something like: "We won't get any unless we get 50 orders, do you want 50?"

I just want one of these things! Any ideas?

Also ITT - Other favourite trackballs. Share the love of balls and pointing.
>>
That's a big ass trackball. I'm using the M570 or whatever the wireless logitech trackball is named. I like it and used to use it as my main mouse. I switch from this to two traditional mice every day. I may move back to trackball only if I can get one of dem tittypads so my wrist has something to rest on.
>>
>>61036525
>That's a big ass trackball.
There are two different models in that pic.

Indeed the one in the picture with the hand on it is the larger one with a 50mm ball.

I really like the smaller one with the 38mm ball.

Much more manageable.
>>
>>61036525
>dem tittypads

Not a true tittypad but I do have one of these.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/COTS-Hot-Sale-Clear-Green-Soft-Heart-Shape-Gel-Wrist-Rest-Computer-Laptop-Mouse-Pad/2609005_32747290488.html

It has served me very well so far.
>>
>>61036664
While I was lurking and not looking at this thread I actually came across that on amazon and have it in my cart right now. This is much cheaper tho. Thanks for the link broski.
>>
>>61036841
>Thanks for the link broski.
No problem at all. Enjoy the soft and conforming gel!
>>
I have a Trackman Wheel that I used for a few years before the buttons started to click erratically, later I found that you can replace the microswitches under the buttons for only around $5 if you have a soldering iron so I did that and now I use it at work

I got an M570 after that one started failing initially, eventually it had the same issues with button clicks and I found it a lot more hassle to open up and repair it so I switched to a wired Elecom trackball and it's pretty decent
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.