[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this never going to come to Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Youtube-red-logo.png (49KB, 618x234px) Image search: [Google]
Youtube-red-logo.png
49KB, 618x234px
Is this never going to come to Europe?
>>
>>61031191
>EU wouldn't this kind of bullshit.
>>
File: 1488158891991.png (495KB, 955x645px) Image search: [Google]
1488158891991.png
495KB, 955x645px
>>61031191
Why did they give it that name? It always comes across as RedTube...
>>
If you want to watch YouTube Red series, but your country won't allow it to be moved there, use an American VPN to purchase an account and pay for it with American currency. You won't be able to use it for background play, saving content offline, or playing content without ads (things you were able to do without YouTube Red to begin with), but you will still be able to play YouTube Red originals (the only reason to ever pay for YouTube Red) while outside of a country where it is sold.

Remember, you're on the Internet, which is ungovernable. There is no such thing as "not available in your country" when you can mask your IP to appear to be from somewhere else, and you can mask the content of a banned site to appear to be coming from another. If a physical product is not available in your country due to trade restrictions or mere laziness on the part of the seller to look into any trade restrictions, you can have it mailed to one country, and then mail forwarded to your address (or you can buy it off of ebay from a re-seller). With the exception of countries that do not have proper Internet access, such as North Korea, the marketplace of the planet is at your fingertips, whether your government cooperates or not. Never accept "no" for an answer, because you are the customer, and the customer is always right.
>>
>>61031191
Just block the ads you fucking cuck
Are you really going to give money to a company that is actively campaigning for the destruction of your entire continent?
>>
>>61031472
>YouTube Red originals
Aren't these available on various pirating sites? Or does nobody bother to upload them, as they contain absoultly nothing of value?
>>
File: 1474360581312.jpg (58KB, 552x567px) Image search: [Google]
1474360581312.jpg
58KB, 552x567px
>>61031191
>paying for youtube

>>61032041
>le white genocide!!!
>>
>>61032168
Link to video?
>>
>>61032102
You are either swedish or german.
>>
>>61032168

is that based yusra qt?
>>
>>61032256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
>>
>>61031191
Do you really want it to?
The Americans sure as hell don't want it.
>>
>>61032313
Disliked the video, ty
>>
>>61031191
Europoors should be glad they can use YouTube at all.
>>
>>61031191
How could I listen to YouTube music videos with the screen off withot giving my money to Google?
>>
>>61031191
>giving a single CENT to LITERAL KEKS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.