[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand loyalty? Cell Phone/Mobile Phone carrier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sprint.png (18KB, 443x151px) Image search: [Google]
sprint.png
18KB, 443x151px
I have been with Sprint for over ten years. My phone plan used to be really good, but now it is not as competitive. I would feel bad leaving Sprint because I have had good experiences with Sprint('s pricing).

I sort of wanted to go to T-Mobile and get some Chinese phone or world phone, because I like to buy phones and not lease/contract them

Not sure though, as Sprint customer service usually helps me out in tight spots since I have been with them so long.

What does /g/ think about this?

What carrier (USA or abroad) do you use?
>>
>Being on the objectively worst carrier
>Staying on the objectively worst carrier for 10 years
>Not wanting to leave the objectively worst carrier

Unless you're in the one city where Sprint is capable of covering more than just the 10 yards around their cell towers and never leave that spot ever you have no reason to stick with them. If you're so concerned about price just go with an AT&T MVNO
>>
>>61016393

>Unless you're in the one city where Sprint is capable of covering more than just the 10 yards around their cell towers

I live next to their world HQ and KC has good sprint coverage due to that. Also the latest sprint stuff rolls out here first since, you know, HQ
>>
>go indoors, no signal
>dead zones on major highways
>objectively slowest """""4G"""""

Had I not been able to keep this grandfathered unlimited data is have ditched this shitty company years ago.
>>
>>61015988
>now it is not as competitive.
tell them that. tell them you're thinking about leaving. they will make your plan more competitive, and if they don't then you can leave knowing in your heart that they dont give a fuca about you and you can take your business elsewhere
>>
Am also in KC, fuck Sprint and their bs. Had them for fucking ever, and they didn't want to play ball when everyone else went "unlimited".

Now I've got 3 lines, and it's cheaper than the single line I had from them. Signal and speeds have been fine too.
>>
I'm on koodo right now. Please tell me your opinion on them
>>
>>61015988
>What carrier (USA or abroad) do you use?
Ting.

Couldn't possibly tell you how their coverage stacks up to other people (I know for where I live it's been flawless) but their pricing structure is great for people who don't use their phone much. I've only gone over $20 for my monthly bill once in the ~4 years I've been with them.
>>
I am an eastern european working in an outsourced callcenter for Sprint USA

Ask me anything
>>
>>61015988
> I would feel bad
Fuck brand loyalty anon.
Think about this, would your carrier sell you out
for a quick buck? Of course they would.
They aren't your friend; don't be theirs
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.