[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Sumo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1468870235552.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468870235552.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
Thoughs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqxOzKNFks
>>
>>61004911
wtf those are not rc right
>>
>>61004932
No, software. And I think they're either extremely heavy or stuck with magnets to move like that.
>>
>>61004951
You can see someone hold a remote control at the end. And he seems to be controlling the robot
>>
N-nani !? H-he's fast....
>>
>>61004911
Found it
> Two robots compete in a head-to-head match following the basic system of traditional human sumo matches. Robots are allowed no weapons, and are not allowed to flip each other. The sole purpose is a pushing match between the two robots to force the other from the arena. Multiple weight classes and control systems are allowed (autonomous compete against autonomous and R/C against R/C - they are separate classes and do not compete against each other.)

Both autonomous and RC apparently. Fuck me that's fast.
>>
>>61004990
>>61004951
>>61004932

They have different classes. some are RC some are software
>>
>>61004911

>all that screeching

shame. i would have enjoyed this.
>>
>>61004911
Pretty amazing desu.
>>
I didn't even watch the video but nice desu
>>
>>61004911
That's hilarious!
>>
>>61004951
Software, you can see several bots go through reprogrammed maneuvers despite the opponent being out of the ring.

>magnets
Yup, there's a point where one flips, you can see two groups of 4 magnets behind each drive wheel. You can also see the metal surface in the last classroom video.

> that sneaky fucker a 3:45 tho
My sides
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.