[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ICRAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

is there a way to unlock an iPhone for free or is the whole internet full of trolls.. every time i find some thing that says free its a fucking LIE
>>
You bought a stolen iPhone. You cannot unlock them.
Remember how the FBI took apple to court to get them to unlock it?
>>
>>60986734
>iPhone
Found your problem.
>>
it's not PW locked its locked to a carrier and it's not icloud locked. its more like i bought some ones phone who cant pay there bills >>60986764
>No.60986764
>>
File: images (4).jpg (40KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
40KB, 419x351px
Every fucking day
>>
>>60986792
Only the carrier can unlock the phone. Call them. Explain what happened
>>
>>60986794
so it doesn't count as stolen as long as i stick with tellus? but its stolen if i want to use Fido?...
>>
this is what i am looking to bypass Last year, carriers pulled in more than $37.7 million in revenue from unlocking fees, up 32.5 per cent from $28.5 million in 2015 – Telus raised its fee to $50 from $35 that year – and up 75 per cent from $21.6 million in 2014. That’s a fraction of retail wireless market revenues, which hit $22.5-billion in 2015.
>>
>>60986823
That info graphic is for activation lock. Your phone is carrier locked which has nothing to do with apple or its stolen/unstolen status. Either get a plan with the carrier is locked to or call them to unlock. If what you actually mean is the phone is IMEI blocked then that means the phone is reported stolen to the police and the original owner is the only one who can unlock it (or the carrier in rare circumstances)
>>
>>60986851
Jesus fucking christ pay the 50 to unlock or get a new phone. You can't bypass it. It's based on the IMEI of your phone which is unchangeable for very good reasons
>>
>>60986868
guess i was asking if any one had any way to do it and soon it wont be $50. Canada’s telecom regulator has announced that as of December 1st, 2017, all individual and small business wireless consumers will have the right to have their mobile devices unlocked free of charge upon request, while all newly purchased devices must be provided unlocked from that day forward.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.