[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me out /g/, I accidentally melted my mouse. How can I fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170620_013804.jpg (90KB, 461x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_013804.jpg
90KB, 461x615px
help me out /g/, I accidentally melted my mouse. How can I fix it?
>>
>>60985482
>upside down logitech mousemat
>skin-particles rubbed into the mousemat
>crust-infused caverns on a razer mouse
>what seems to be a strand of hair sticking out
>melted from excessive fap-friction

I know this is a joke post but I'm quite unwell from this
>>
>>60985482
Buy a new mouse.
>>
freeze it back to shape retart
>>
File: IMG_20170620_014627.jpg (126KB, 424x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_014627.jpg
126KB, 424x566px
>>60985511
>upside down mousemat
there's a tear in the mousepad and when it's oriented the right way and it rubs my wrist. feels weird, don't like it.

>skin-particles rubbed into the mousemat actually no those are particles from a sponge, i just cleaned it, hence the reason why my mouse melted (i'll get to it)

>crust-infused caverns on a razer mouse

its not my mouse, i'm borrowing it from a friend because the numpad stopped working on my corsair scimitar

>what seems to be a strand of hair sticking out

yep kitty hair

>melted from excessive fap-friction

I used a heat gun to dry my mousepad after I cleaned it and my mouse was too close- melted.

pictured is the tear in the mousepad
>>
>>60985572
holy shit im autistic and cant format
>>
>>60985572
>I used a heat gun to dry my mousepad after I cleaned it and my mouse was too close- melted.
Buy him a new mouse, it was your fault totally.
>>
>>60985622
shitty razer mice cant handle the heat

anyway, any mouse you lend to people you should just consider as giving away
if you ever get them back they're never in working condition
>>
If he ever asks that he wants it back. Tell him you fapped so much that you got cum on the mouse. He'll either be disgusted and say you can keep it or maybe he's into that kind of then and not give a fuck
>>
>>60985648
nigga what the fuck, have some morals and fork out like 50 bucks. Who the fuck uses a heat gun that close? It's your responsability to take care of the mouse while you have it, are you a fucking child?
>>
>>60985728
i'm not op, I'm just a guy thats 'lended' people mice in the past just to get them back as though they've gone into a wormhole
>>
>>60985747
confront them about it, those fucking cunts wouldn't like you taking their shit and warping it would they?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.