[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/ never replies so im signalboostng this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: posready-2009-2.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
posready-2009-2.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
I'm trying to install Posready 2009 on my second HDD, and I'm getting errors saying that it cannot find any Mass-Storage drivers on my usb to install.

I don't know where to find the correct drivers, google is not helping.

Nor do I know how to put them on a USB correctly, do I have to make a folder called Drivers, and put them in there? I'm not sure what format they should even be in to be honest.

Thanks.
>>
pls
>>
(You)'re welcome
>>
>>60985295
what

i just want help
>>
>>60984992
You will need the driver for your SATA controller. It should come with an OEMSETUP.INF file and some other files. You have to stick them on a floppy disk and press F6 at the initial loading screen to load them, or integrate them in your install image using nLite or similar software.
>>
>>60984992
>POS Ready
Sounds like you need to go bug catching on grindr, find some pos guys to fill up your neg ass.
>>
File: POSReady.png (266KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
POSReady.png
266KB, 1280x1024px
>>60984992
If you made the USB install with the official DVD (pic), you have to refer to this:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd458849%28v=winembedded.20%29.aspx#Anchor_3

tl;dr just make a folder named Drivers

What is the model of your computer/motherboard(if self-assembled)? That is necessary to determine the drivers to add.

Alternatively, try entering the BIOS and change SATA mode from AHCI to IDE Emulation/Legacy. However any OS on your primary HDD will stop booting and have to be repaired or reinstalled.
>>
>>60985332
F6 is only necessary for DVD install. USB install of POSReady 2009 allows loading of SATA drivers from the UI installer.
>>
Piece of shit ready?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.