[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The age gap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
How old at most must your phone be to still be socially acceptable to use in public? Are 2 years a stretch?
>>
In reality nobody gives a shit about what phone you use and if they do they're probably a low IQ, low income, wagecuck.
>>
You are socially acceptable if you know how to treat people and making your frame unbeatable.
Phones will not do anything for you.
>>
>>60981697
As long as it isn't a dumbphone no one cares, but if it is a dumbphone you will get some shit, trust me.

It is a great way to filter idiots though.
>>
File: 1477036711328.jpg (28KB, 354x313px) Image search: [Google]
1477036711328.jpg
28KB, 354x313px
>>60981685
Though this was a /r9k/ thread, I'd say no one cares really. If you really think that an old phone will make you "socially unacceptable" then you need better self esteem
>>
>>60981685
I have a Samsung Intensity from 2009
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Intensity_id3818

Fuck what people think.
>>
>>60981697
Girls give a shit about it and won't feel attracted to you if they think you're a loser.
>>
>>60981685
If you're in high school, then 1 year.
Otherwise no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>60981685
/ifg/ - Insecure faggots general
>>
>>60981685
people don't care about this sort of thing as much as you think Mr.Autismo
>>
I still use a Nexus 4. Never heard from anybody that I should get a new phone.
>>
>>60981685
Nobody looks at someone using a smartphone and thinks "Wow, that's an old phone. What a loser."
>>
>>60981720
>http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Intensity_id3818
Nice try, pajeet.

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Samsung-Intensity_id3818

Because of the following filter

||phonearena.com^
Found in: Malvertising filter list by Disconnect
>>
>>60981722
pls go r9k
>>
>>60981738
lol, the page works fine without javascript. Perhaps you should learn to computer and internet, baby.
>>
>>60981738
I opened it, what do I do nooooooow? :(
>>
>>60981762
Comment on the superior keyboard.
>>
I still use a Samsung Gusto flip phone (2012 model). Still works. All i need is a phone and txting so it does fine.
>>
>>60981788
It is clearly superior, touchscreens are the most degenerate invention of the century, I remember before the smartphone that leaving finger marks on your phone was bad education and gross.

Regardless of that I just bought a A SO-04E from 2013, wanted a phone with a keyboard but didn't find anything decent.

Also dude, that Samsung is great, but 2G will be dead one of this days, maybe yours will hit the decade who knows.
>>
>>60981907
>leaving finger marks on your phone

Actually, I meant in any screen.
>>
>>60981722
>liking girls
hahaha faggot
>>
>>60981931
She was a minor when you got together? You are technically a pedophile.
>>
>>60981954
>liking a 15 year old
>pedophilia
Choose one
>>
>>60981685
you're fucking finished lad
>>
>>60981954
>implying its pedo when you`re her father
>>
>>60981685
6/10 shitpost
>>
All phones look the same. The random people you deal with aren't going to know if your phone is 1 year old or 4. Not that you should care about people who would be so brainwashed.
>>
my phone is 5 years old
>>
Next Question: Do girls care about green vs blue bubbles in text messages?
>>
>>60982227
No
>>
>>60982227
Yes
>>
I use a Blackberry Curve 8330 and some people find it strange.
>>
>>60982227
Nigger females do apparently. Let's bust out those screenshots.
>>
Other than getting a passing glance, no one gives 2 shits about other peoples phones.

Every phone the last ~10 years looks the same too

If people want to have a shitty experience/crap pictures or they don't care thats entirely up to them.
Personally I think it a waste of money to buy a brand new phone every 2 years, there seems to be less and less of a reason to upgrade lately.
>>
Evo 4g LTE with a gappless cm 10.2 jelly bean mustard race here
alive and kicking
>>
>>60981685
id say depends
3-4 years starts getting fucky as designs change
>>
>>60981685
Im going to be buying a Galaxy S3
>>
>>60981685
>socially acceptable
go suck yourself you dumb fucking sheep
>>
>>60981722
>r9k actually thinks having a dumb phone makes you more attractive.
Either you are underage or haven't been outside since you were underage.
>>
>>60981722
>being this self conscious
>implying you could get the type of girl that would care
>wanting the type of girl that would care
>being this high school
>being such a beta faggot that you need your phone to make you not seem like a loser
>Being so poor that you have phone envy
>>
>>60981722
It's about money and manliness, nothing more.
>wanting to put your peepee in 3d girls
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.