[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a time traveller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: back-future-two-1024.jpg (228KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
back-future-two-1024.jpg
228KB, 1024x768px
Stop living like it's still 2005. Get rid of all your "compressed" shit.

Music is supposed to be listened to only in the FLAC format today.

For video content, download only raw blu-ray ISOs or .m2ts containers, or their corresponding remuxed 4K mkvs (1080p is only acceptable if you're too stupid to find the 4K option).
>>
>>60979211
Why would I do that when I can't hear the difference between FLAC and 256kbps MP3.
>>
>>60979286
I'm sorry you're disabled or have a low IQ, but regular people can appreciate it.
>>
>>60979211
>he doesn't watch digital cinema files on a 4K Sony OLED PVM
How retarded are you, OP.
>>
>>60979211
there is literally nothing wrong with my 700 mb avi bluray rips
>>
The future is about getting cucked by every big company why the hell would I want to be in "the future" if it means paying the for same shit 20 times

I.e TVs (led, oled, plasma, full HD, smart, 4k) consoles (same shit with a slightly better processor and more ram), CPUs/graphic cards (literally a better one every month) games (remakes re remakes sequels of sequels, goty, 1080p/4k re-releases), movies (CD, DVD, bluray, netflix)
phones, (a new one every year zero to no changes)

Fuck the future, I will use outdated things for as long as I want and can
>>
>>60979211
FLAC is compressed you retard, and so is the video on blurays
>>
>>60979211
Nope
>>
>>60979211
>Get rid of all your "compressed" shit.
What's the point of downloading 4K movies and FLAC music if the music and movies themselves are trash?
What's the point of having a pretty wrapper if the candy itself is made out of shit?
>>
Yeah, I should totally get video above native resolution and losslessly-coded audio to play on two plastic boxes only able to emit something vaguely resembling industrial heavy machinery sounds.
It's not 2005, so I suppose I should!
>>
>>60979211

Shut the fuck up.

All of those file formats you propose are compressed you utter retard.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>60979211
i watch 360p vids downloaded from youtube on my hd tv and I like it just fine
>>
>>60979211
You can't tell the difference between 320kbps MP3 and FLAC

Just like 60fps and 144fps, the difference literally is not there
>>
>>60980333

Well, there's an objective difference, just no way for a human being to perceive it.
>>
File: still messy (3).jpg (981KB, 1400x927px) Image search: [Google]
still messy (3).jpg
981KB, 1400x927px
should I throw these out then
>>
>>60979798
>there are no good songs nor movies
>>
>>60980939
>he listens to imperfectly pressed mediums on a player incapable of accurate playback
Yes, you should. Enjoy your pops and clicks and misprinted troughs otherwise.
>>
>>60980939
No
>>
>>60980751
>>60980333
Your flawed genes are showing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.