[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How on earth does it get any better than the s8+? I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Samsung s8.jpg (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung s8.jpg
16KB, 600x400px
How on earth does it get any better than the s8+? I feel like I've literally hit the epitome of smartphones.
>>
>>60978171
By buying a phone that isn't horrendously overpriced?
>>
>>60978171
>buying glued phones
Fucking retarded normalfag
>>
>>60978198
They are on eBay for 600 new. How is that overpriced poorfag?
>>
>smartphone

Back to /v/, gaymer
>>
>>60978198

How is it overpriced to buy cutting edge technology? Damn things had 4gbs of ram.

>>60978272

Normies buy iphones.
>>
Can't decide on the plus or the 8. Going to feel them in my hands later but leaning toward the 8+
>>
>>60978306
Just wait for the note 8.
>>
>>60978171
>memescreen phones
The s8 is shit. Display is unnecessarily tall, and you have to crop in if you want to fill the whole screen. Not to mention the fucking bixby button. Also

>oled meme
>screen burn in

I went to me local t mobile store and all the galaxy phones had their displays burned in. Galaxy phones are absolute shit not to mention Samshit sells all your data to advertisers.
>>
File: iFagsEternallyyBTFO.webm (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
iFagsEternallyyBTFO.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>2017
>not buying the xz premium, the fastest phone in the world
Wew'd
>>
>>60978298
>Normies buy iphones.
And samshit, htc and so on. They buy the "best looking" phone without thinking.
>>
>>60978171
No matter what phone you buy it gets fkkin retarded within 2-3 years.
When new a 300 dola phone does the exact same shit in the exact same way.
I think cycling through phones every 2 years at around 200-300 doodles is the best
>>
>>60978317
I don't want that big of a phone
>>
>>60978198

I bought one basically brand new off of some retarded mexican guy on facebook marketplace for $500: he had no idea he had to remove his google account and sold me a deadlocked phone so had to reach back to him and show him how to remove.
>>
>>60978390

If they make a slimmer lighter phone with the same size screen and it's faster....god damn they're gonna get my money.
>>
>>60978526
Fine fucking pay you uppity piece of shit. You don't deserve to have your money anyway.
>>
Poor fag here. Only had money for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Can't see a real reason to buy a more expensive phone.
Samsung is becoming a I(android)droid [still has more feature and jack tho]
>>
>>60978171
>current year
>still lags
I'm good, thanks.
>>
>>60978171
By getting a BlackBerry Q5, Q10, P'9983, Classic, Passport, Priv, or KEYone
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1714x964px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1714x964px
>>60978171
Cashed out some btc to go buy one.
Looked at reviews, decided to wait until the note 8, gonna use the money for a new graphics card and headphones
good thing my Note 2 is a beast and still going strong since i got it in 2012, i could use it for another year if i had to.
>tfw my 2010 galaxy s is also still going strong and i use it for jogging
Waiting for the note 8 because if i buy a new galaxy phone i'll be using it for a minimum 4 years before i upgrade, might as well get the best.
Hopefully the Note 8 will be more robust than the 8+ and also a little wider, i like my phones to have that thicc
>>
>>60978171
>better than the s8+?
The fingerprint reader position is a deal breaker for my, I'll keep my S7 for another year. The real /g/ will be the S9 with its fingerprint reader behind the glass and possible advanced AMOLED technology.
>>
>>60978298
modern phones have had 6gb for a while now faggot.
>>
>>60981448
note 8 is rumoured to have all those due to the note series traditionally being their frankenstein guineapig series
>>
File: DCkT81LXkAEMlBm.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DCkT81LXkAEMlBm.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
>mfw first day on job get taken out to lunch and given free S8+ and service
>>
>>60981064

Shit I have to check out the notes. What is their target audience?
>>
>>60978326
butthurt poorfag.
>samshit sells your data
you fucking toddler don't know how to control your phone, no surprise. you also can't tell that oled will not get burnt in by regular (4-6 hours SoT) usage because you've never owned one.
>>
>>60981909
Normal people who like big phones. It has the pen and all but it's not like you're going to get more work done than on a regular phone. I have a note and had high hopes for the note 7 but you probably know what happened to them.
>>60981064
seems like it's going to be the stupid 18.5:9 like on the s8, just bigger.
>>
Note 8 bruh

4k gearvr
>>
>>60982030
note 7 was unironically the greatest phone ever released before the s8+ only thing wrong with it was it was also a bomb
>>
>>60978434
U U U U
>>
There's a lot of smartphones that has same specification and it's cheeaper.... Lot of onlineshop
>>
>>60978171
smaller rounded corners

smaller edges
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.