[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions of a shill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478471842649.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1478471842649.png
42KB, 846x592px
The time is nigh,

I have been unironically shilling for Intel since 2010 when I was approached by somebody from Intel whom shall remain unnamed. At first it was easy to shill especially with AMD's FX lineup then the rebranding and the rebranding of rebrands. I got lost in all the commotion and fun, I was finally making the big bucks but I just can't do it anymore. I feel guilty, the insanity is killing me and I just can't hold it in anymore. I just don't get it. I don't know how. How do people buy Poo in Da Loo Ryzen? When you can get a 10 to 18 core Skylake-X from $999 and extend right the way up to $1,999! You'd be absolutely crazy to not pickup an 18 core processor for a MERE $1,999 or $999 for a mega whopping 10 core BEHEMOTH! You just CANT beat it at this price, and you wouldn't want to because boy if you miss out on this your grand kids will be beating you up for missing out on one for the ages.
>>
didn't read

(saged)
>>
>>60963750
That's also against the rules. Enjoy you know what.
>>
>>60963615
krappy fake $hilltel gore i$emen at 7700K (Kelvin) maybelake i911 delidlake cancer core jewtel 2066 killowatt "cooler not included in a box" coffin lake "end of life" edition at 0.90 GHz (a.k.a. Inferno Bridge) inteLELite "another late edition" <------ i0 r8 dat meme 2400/3200 of dance dance revolution ram.
>>
>>60963750
Ruining amds hard work how dare you. Poojet got a few dinars for starting this thread.
>>
A double agent shill, shilling for both sides to get the most profit.
Not sure who's jewing who.
>>
>>60965454

AMD only read the first half of a paragraph before paying a shill. Intel only reads the last half of a paragraph before paying a shill.
>>
Any one know what the price of the 10 core thread ripper will be? Can't find it on Google
>>
If getting paid to shill is big bucks I should look into it, imagine getting paid just to argue on the internet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.