[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

False positive meme and Keyloggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: scr_0-700x493.jpg (158KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
scr_0-700x493.jpg
158KB, 700x493px
I feel for the false-positive and VIP skull meme from TPB. That or the KMS ra1n built-in in the ISO for win10 I got from my friend had a keylogger within it.

Now I keep receiving attempts to login on my account on my email from Russia and east europe. Luckily my email passwod is intact.

Now I'm paranoid, I actually bought a Windows key, formated my pc and changed all my passwords.

What is the most trusthworthy antivirus for scanning cracks? I can live without some of the pirated games I used to play, but I really don't have the money for buying Adobe Premiere and Photoshop I don't want to fall for the false positive meme anymore.

Security is getting a pain in the ass with this new windows 10, I never had this kinda of problem before and I've been pirating windows since literaly 1997.

Any tips?
>>
File: poop.png (311KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
311KB, 598x399px
>>
How about you stop falling for the botnet and use a proper OS or version of Windows instead?
>>
>>60963018
Kill your mother whilst she sleeps.
>>
>>60963018
Ask yourself instead:
Do I really need production grade software if there are freely available tools that does 99% of what I'll actually use it for?
>>
>>60963063
How about stop being a retard?

There is no Premiere or Photoshop for Linux.
I actually tried installing Windows 7 i my new Ryzen with absolutely no luck. I turned EHCI off, injected the chipset drivers, the installation simply freezes all the time.

I'm not new on hardware, I was avoiding Windows 10 up until now, but now I can't anymore.

>>60963058
I don't even have a reddit account, kill yourself.
>>
>>60963018
if only u were smart enought to download clean windows .iso from microsoft, and download clean activators from programming forums, where u can see source code
>>
>>60963110
There is no free available software that even come closes to the level of quality of color grading that Premiere has.

Well, unless you want to manually type the scene frames and curve points on an avisynth script without actually seeing the changes...
>>
>>60963126

> How about stop being a retard?

Since you need Premier and Photoshop, you're clearly a highly trained expert.
Just pay for your crap.
>>
>>60963126
So? You still have Win 8/.1
>>
File: 1484010279918.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484010279918.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>60963110
>Just use our inferior tools I'm sure they're good enough, I suck so you must suck too
F R E E T A R D S
>>
Get cracks from cgpersia forums, get adobe progs from adobe
>>
>>60963137
I always did that with windows 7. Checked the md5 for Daz Loader. But windows 10 pirating process is a fucking mess, I couldn't use the Windows 7 upgrade method because it was simply impossible to install it on my Ryzen system. I keep reading contradicting information of what KMS loader is the less worse and nowhere I get consistent information of which loader is trustworthym not even a md5 checksum for such loader Now i'm fucking paranoid.
>>
>>60963174
u OP ? if so

>pirating from 1997

and u still dont know for trustworthly sites or uploaders on TPB and other torrent sites
>>
>>60963216
TPB is full of VIP and Trusted users with scam and malware shit. The few really trusted users don't have the lastest version of softwares I use.
>>
>>60963213
get kms activator and iso from mydigitallife forum.
>>
>>60963126
>>60963143
>Color grading
Oh please, we both know the most advanced you're going to do is drawing basic shapes on images or convert between in Photoshop and do some basic video editing in Premiere.

If you honestly needed any of the Adobe suite software, your employer would already supply you or you could easily afford a legal copy.
>>60963189
>Even though I only use <2% of the features, I must use industrial software because everyone else is doing so
Nice ad hominem by the way.
>>
>>60963236
The video producer company I work for actually use pirated Premiere on their 2000 usd PCs.

We actually have to pay 80% taxes here and earn much less money than in Europe or US.
Currency doesn't help either.

Third world is a bitch for software and hardware prices.
I'm not a big video editor either, I I actually have two jobs, the other one has nothing to do with video. have just finished college and don't simply don't have the budget for buying expensive software. I really hurt my pocket to actually buy Windows, but since it is a one in a life time purchase I thought it was worthy it.
The monthly fee from adobe Suite on the other hand is ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>60963018
>all these retards using precracked versions chock full of malware
Just download the official ISO and activate with KMS.
>>
>>60963314
What kind of shitty third world country are you from? BR?
>>
>>60963334
Which KMS is trusthworthy? With a checksum for assuring is not an altered one. That is the fucking point,
>>
>>60963393
I gave the answer a few posts up but of course you're too retarded to check it out. kys

p.s ms pirate since dos 5.0
>>
>>60963018
>not using Microsoft Toolkit from mdlf
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.