[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A literal perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ec2-a-top.png (134KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
ec2-a-top.png
134KB, 1260x840px
A literal perfection
>>
File: Dexmousepad.jpg (341KB, 1500x831px) Image search: [Google]
Dexmousepad.jpg
341KB, 1500x831px
>>60955672
Yes, and add one of these.
>>
>>60955672
>shitty heavy mouse with 3310 and Chinese switches with shell intact clicks
why is /g/ always this bad at peripherals and mice in general? same shit about people going crazy on G502, you need to deadlift that mouse to do anything at all.
OP you are clueless, fuccouttahere
>>
>>60955672
amazing form...but how is the scroll? Zowie mice make shit wheels or so I've experienced
>>
>>60955831
>zowie
>heavy
beta fucker detected
>>
>>60955831
no u get outta here. zowie clicks are god-tier. GOD-TIER I TELL YOU!!!

seriously tho it's not even that heavy
fucking armlets
>>
>>60955844
>implying mice branded by zowie are automatically not heavy
>doesnt know EC series are the heaviest heavy
go back to 9fag, not even plebbit, you dumb faggot
>>
>worse switches
>worse buttons
>worse scroll wheel
>worse coating
>worse sensor
>worse sensor implementation

Zowie is a meme, especially after the BenQ buyout.
>>
G300 is probably the best mid-tier house.someone else gave it to me and i've used it for a year intensly and this thing works great
>>
>>60955894
>worse switches
>worse buttons

nah zowie clicks are great

>worse scroll wheel

seriously absolute pile of shit on this one. wtf

>worse coating

take it or leave it

>worse sensor

not the WORST

>worse sensor implementation

now we're just tipping fedora at this point......
>>
>>60955831
Idk about heavy but sensor is shit and there switches are shit.
>>
>>60955936
that guy here, sensor is not actually shit but its old and there are better ones, like 3366 or Mercury etc
>>
Microsoft basic mouse + Steelseries mouse pad.

I like the steelseries mouse pad because its surprisingly resilient and hasn't frayed yet.Feels nice and low friction.

Microsoft basic mouse is nice but the scroll wheel is a bit shit
>>
>>60955831
Armlet gtfo, are you anorexic that you cant lift a fucking mouse? Or is your arm so fat that the extra weight will cause it to collapse?
>>
File: 26-197-217-01.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
26-197-217-01.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
*blocks your path
>>
>>60956002
its a mouse for gaming, retard. i wanna react as fast as possible not do a physical fucking workout just to aim
>>60956010
perfetto
>>
>>60955967
3310 is adequate if you don't tilt slam, but even Zowie's implementation of said sensor gets complaints of delay and "floatiness."
>>
>>60956002
Both of them weigh less than 100g, if you cant handle that you are a crippled betafag.
>>
>>60956040
Meant to quote you
>>60956245
>>
>>60956010
i have a deathadder, but i want this next
>>
got the biggest ambi zowie, bit annoyed that only 2 of the side buttons work at a time
>>
>>60956300
>>60956040
>>60956010
>for gaymen
>wireless
HA HA HA and you dare half of us are "bad with peripherals"

Fuck off with your """""gaymen LED 3D STEREO ULTRA HIGH DPI""""" mouse
>>
>>60956010
Had the wireless one for a week. The rise on the back is shit and caused my hand to pain.

Got a Roccat Kone XTD instead and it's streets ahead.
>>
got the ec2a about a month ago, it's the bees knees but the scroll wheel is a little akward
>>
>>60956446
g403 are available in wired too. typical of /g/ clueless as always, implying they know shit
>>
>>60956509
I hate that not a single reviewer I watched mentioned that. I've been trying to convince myself that I didn't regret the purchase, but I'll prob end up replacing it eventually.
>>
>>60955672
g203
/thread
>>
Rival 100 ;)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.