[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...why do we hate Windows 10 again bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

...why do we hate Windows 10 again bros?
>>
>>60950134
impossible to remove botnet
breaks on updating
fugly and unintuitive
>>
>>60950134
>>60950152
what this guy said plus also my family uses it so i have to keep fucking fixing it after it's broken by updates
so breaks on updating +48230978520398
>>
>>60950152
>unintuitive
are you a retarded person?
>>
>>60950304
even if I was the fact that 10 is less intuitive to use than older Windows still remains
>>
File: 1496010378246.jpg (4MB, 6024x5624px) Image search: [Google]
1496010378246.jpg
4MB, 6024x5624px
>>60950134
Because it's spyware that's designed to abuse the user. It's also super bloated and unstable.
>>
>>60950152
Honestly just update issues and the botnet are the only issues, better every other way tho
>>
>>60950134
>Hurr durr I like ads, spying, and literal botnet in my OS
>>
I get reporting back to Microsoft. I'm not sure why my computer needs to talk to amazon and akamai though. 10 reinstalled garbage like candycrush at some point. You can remove the tiles if you don't like them. You're stuck with a super long application list because you need to know Chome begins with the letter C. I don't really get their gear "settings" when the control panel still exists and is infinitely more useful. It would be nice if there was some way of converting NTFS files systems to ReFS. Ubuntu coexisting with WIndows is kinda nice. I still have no idea where root and home actually are on my machine. It would be nice if you could drag and drop files into bash terminal from Windows.
>>
But Windows 10 has so many amazing features who cares if they want to target ads at you
>>
>>60950512
>better every other way
argueable

even ignoring that, update issues and the botnet are pretty fucking big issues
>>
>muh botnet and spyware
are you planning a plot against the US? If not, who gives a fuck
>>
>>60950537
amazon and akamai technologies are both middle men in the massive wolrdwide data spying and data collection scheme perpetrated by the NSA.

They need to talk to them to send them relevant information about you.
>>
>>60950541
Everyone should, Anon. The internet is not the public square politicians want you to think it is. You should be able to lock the door, close the blinds, and do whatever you damn well please online without your operating system trying to sell you garbage.
>>
>>60950594
I don't want microsoftto judge my anime taste
>>
>>60950641
*tips*
>>
>>60950134
Non-free
Spyware
Bloated (5+ GiB on the harddrive and 500+ MB on ram on install)
No proper package manager
No applications
In general it is buggy and unusable.
>>
>>60950594
do you understand the concept of privacy? I'm not talking about technology, just the general idea
>>
>>60950726

It's funny how women get upset at a creeper who would film them in secret but have no qualms on Microsoft, Google or the government having access to the nudes on their phone.
>>
>>60950594
Fuck off pajeet.
>>
>>60950134
NSA malware.
>>
>>60950782
>implying women aren't already married to the state
>>
>>60950134
>$200 for adware
>>
I miss Mac OS 6.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.