[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ what's your go to VPN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494049953515.gif (13KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494049953515.gif
13KB, 125x125px
/g/ what's your go to VPN?
>>
>>60935023
none all are botnet, some are legit literal botnets
>>
>>60935023
read thatoneprivacysite.net and torrentfreak's guide

don't listen to VPN service shills, or NSA shills (>>60935079), make your own decision
>>
>>60935023
pia because of that one thing about the subpoena they couldn't provide useful information for

they claim not to throttle p2p but they definitely do though to around ~16mbps in my testing
>>
>>60935160
>>60935136
>>60935079
any good free ones worth looking into?
>>
>>60935437
No. If you're not paying, you're not a customer, you're the product being sold.

Sure, take advantage of free trials to paid services. But not free services.
>>
>>60935437
if all you need is to unblock a website and don't give a shit about privacy

otherwise no
>>
Private Internet Access. Just pay with the gift cards your family gets you for Christmas/your birthday/whenever, then dump the account afterwards.
>>
>>60935023
What are you using it for? You should just run your own if you're just circumventing global firewalls or whatnot.
>>
>>60935805

Just curious about the different ones that /g/ used.
>>
>>60935462
>>60935462
this. even if there is it probably lost in the many free vpns so you won't even know
>>
>>60935160
This. Pia. It's not to pricey and gives me th price of mind I need.
>>
sshuttle and a random server
>>
>>60935023
Opera

Free and since they chink now the NSA/FBI cant do shit to me.
>>
File: lets_eat_grandma_stackable_mug.jpg (33KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
lets_eat_grandma_stackable_mug.jpg
33KB, 460x460px
>>60935023
>>
>>60935023
SecureVPN right now
I had bad experiences with BolehVPN and trust.zone
>>
>>60935160
This.
>>
Dear ProtonVPN Beta testers,We are excited to announce that ProtonVPN will finally be launching to the world in less than a week on Tuesday, June 20th 2017.Over 10'000 people actively participated in the beta, and over the past four months, we have managed to incorporate a lot of your suggestions. For those of you using our Windows client, we released a new build today that adds several enhancements (if you haven't already, you can update by going to the upper left menu and clicking Update).One day after the official launch of ProtonVPN, on Wednesday June 21st 2017, ProtonVPN beta will be transitioning to the public ProtonVPN. At launch, multiple ProtonVPN tiers will be available. Consistent with ProtonMail's philosophy of making privacy tools as widely accessible as possible, ProtonVPN will come with a free plan which will be available to everybody, including beta testers, at no cost.However, to sustain the service, we will also be introducing two paid plans, ProtonVPN Basic and ProtonVPN Plus, which will have higher speeds, more servers, and more features. Like ProtonMail, ProtonVPN is a community supported project, and if you would like to support the work that we do, upgrading to a paid ProtonVPN plan is a great way to do so.The full version of ProtonVPN will continue to be included for free in ProtonMail Lifetime and ProtonMail Visionary accounts. If you are a ProtonMail Plus user however, you will receive a 20% discount when signing up for a paid ProtonVPN plan.On June 20th, we will be releasing additional details along with making paid ProtonVPN plans available for the first time. Thanks to your support, we have been able to develop a new VPN service that addresses many of the problems with existing VPN solutions, and we look forward to making this new tool for online security and privacy available for all.Best Regards,
The ProtonMail Team
>>
>>60935160
Yeah torrents definitely take a speed hit but not enough for me to drop them by any means. I can understand why they do that.

I'm still kinda concerned about them being in the US though, but they are the best I've used.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.