[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cell Phone provider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (309KB, 1024x541px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
309KB, 1024x541px
Hey anons, I am looking for a cheap cell phone provider which just gives me talk and text, any recommendations?
>>
>>60933747
tracfone
>>
>>60933783
This. It's the poorfag carrier as long as you have low usage and buy the 3 month cards.
>>
>>60933825
What about metro PCS, I saw that they have a deal for 5 dollars a month
>>
>>60933825
from what I understand, you can't just buy minutes anymore. you're obligated to actually use the service in that 3 month period. not a huge deal but it has changed from, say, a decade ago.

>>60933917
that's not a bad option either. FWIW I have Straight Talk with their $45 plan. I get 8gb of 4G LTE and unlimited talk/text on a cheap old smartphone, bu tyou can use any phone you want. No contract cucking here.
>>
>>60933825
I don't need data, and tracfone has only plans with data
>>
>>60933938
Yeah all carriers expire minutes if you don't keep buying per time period. At t-mobile I used to buy once a year on the legacy plan, not sure if that's still a thing.

>>60933960
Even with data it's one of the cheapest plans.
>>
What kind of phone are you looking to get?
>>
Freedompop if you don't care about using voip (it's data only unless you pay). $0 a month for 700MB. You can use AT&T towers.
>>
>>60934140
My friend tried this but they kept trying to bill his paypal no matter what account settings he tried. Would not recommend, they're pretty scammy.
>>
>>60933747
Verizon. If there's ever a blackout in your neighborhood then you'll understand why.
>>
>>60934188
Yeah they are scammy, that's why it's best to connect an empty gift card and follow instructions to downgrade everything to the free plan w/o trial (so you won't get charged).
>>
Obamaphone
>>
>>60934406
Are these real, or are the guys that try to give these away just stealing identities?
>>
>>60934068
I already have a blu dash G, think I am going to get an Alcatel a30 or one of the cheaper Motorola phones for republic wireless, for $15, that seems pretty good, plus the blu dash g is total trash so an upgrade from this piece of shit wouldn't be bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.