[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about Mozilla?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mozilla-256.4720741d4108.jpg (5KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mozilla-256.4720741d4108.jpg
5KB, 256x256px
What's so bad about Mozilla?
>>
>>60931642
Nothing. They make a good web browser and a nice email client.
>>
Their logo is not a red dinosaur anymore
>>
>>60931642
SJW
Outdated legacy
piece of crap
Slow
Doesn't respect web standards like Chromium and it's googled version Chrome do, DISRESPECTING the developer community and making us work ten times to make just one thing work on every browser.
Multiple regressions.
New tab full of ads. Not even chrome does it.
Useless partnerships with other SJW tech companies that 95% of the userbase don't even want, yet you still have to load that code.
etc

just let it die along their SJW crew
>>
File: donotread.webm (42KB, 566x424px) Image search: [Google]
donotread.webm
42KB, 566x424px
Firefox is buggy garbage now.

Mozilla the foundation has become a political organization that funnels money into inane projects that don't accomplish anything but paying huge faggots salaries.
>>
>>60931697
>>60931727

>muh semen justice warriors
>>
>>60931697
>Doesn't respect web standards like Chromium and it's googled version Chrome do, DISRESPECTING the developer community and making us work ten times to make just one thing work on every browser.
Yet you're complaining about WebExtensions...
>>
>>60931642
They don't know what they are anymore.
>>
>>60931911
>Yet you're complaining about WebExtensions...
I don't see him complaining about WebExtensions
>>
>>60931642
There is nothing thing wrong with wanting to change the world for the better. But why does Mozilla not put the focus on technology anymore? I remember a time when Mozilla basically invented addons, and had the fastest browser.

What Mozilla should do is put their SJW employees to work on a charity or something , and leave Firefox separate from that.
>>
>>60932068
>What Mozilla should do is put their SJW employees to work on a charity or something , and leave Firefox separate from that.
That would leave 0 employees to work on Firefox
>>
>>60931697
Mozilla != Firefox, and Firefox does follow Web standards. In fact, they even help shape them [1]. Why would they disrespect developers? Why would they have people work ten times harder? What do you even mean with new tab ads? How would you know what every percentile of the user base wants? Why SJW?

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7540
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.