[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are better than normies, anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 140x140.png (4KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
140x140.png
4KB, 140x140px
I'm 23 years old and I've been browsing 4chan since I was 18. When I was in high school, all boys and girls wasted their time on Facebook and other social shit, exposing their real identities and sometimes even getting in contact with strangers they don't know, but who can get a lot of personal info about them.

An ex classmate of mine I met the other day, and talked with about high school time for a while, told me a story that made me realize how retarded the normies are and how, at the end of the day, we channers end up doing a lot less perilous shit that normies.

Basically, a friend of hers who also was in our class started writing with a 20 years old dude on facebook when we were 15, and this guy illuded her with nice words to the point when they "engaged" via Facebook and she considered him her boyfriend. This guy was the typical douche who was skilled with words but only wanted to slam her pussy, when she said that she wasn't interested in sex but love only he would insult her with non-existent intellectualoid terms saying she was immature or stuff like that.
Her only luck was that they lived in different cities, and the guy prompted her to run away from home and stuff like that all of the time. This girl would do all of this from her iPhone so her parents obviously knew nothing about this "secret life".
>>
>>60928949
>I'm 23 years old and I've been browsing 4chan since I was 18
same age but I started lurking when I was 11. Lurked regularly from 13 on.

I didn't bother reading the rest of your shitty blog.
>>
>normies
they are called normalfags you dumb fucking redditor
>>
>>60928949
Considering that teens don't mind killing themselves because someone told them to on the chat, what your classmate did is pretty average.

That said don't confuse normies and teenagers. Teenagers are just braindead. Normies work in that way. Pre-Facebook they said you shouldn't have any personal info on the internet. Post-Facebook all of them are now looking at you like an alien if you say to them you don't have Facebook.

>>60928980
>started lurking when I was 11
You're the reason this site has gone to hell.

>>60929000
normies was first used on /r9k/ not reddit
now gtfo
>>
>>60928980
>i'm le oldfag
>k pce out newfags XDDD
>>
>>60928949
>>>tumblr
>>
>>60929077
>You're the reason this site has gone to hell.
Yea surely not all the normie 15-18 year olds on /pol/ from the last 2-3 years.

It's the dudes who hang out on /g/ and /ck/ and /a/ who've been here for over a decade that's the issue.

Whatever you say kid
>>
>>60929179
Who the fuck cares?
Why does this matter? It's just a website.
>>
File: yalikejazz.jpg (211KB, 1272x1028px) Image search: [Google]
yalikejazz.jpg
211KB, 1272x1028px
>>60928949
>>60928980
>>60929000
>>60929077
>>60929120
>>60929131
>>60929179
>>60930652

>Everybody took the bait
>>
>>60928949
Post nudes of the girl in your blog
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.