[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baidu won

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: baidu.png (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
baidu.png
136KB, 1024x768px
People outside the Greater China region and exposed all the time to the American narrative of everything and their mentality of "us good, them evil" perpetuated by CNN/Associated Press et al. have no idea of how great the Chinese Internet is.

Take Baidu as an example. It's so much full of win.

Look up ANY song, bang.

Look up ANY movie, bing bing.

One click transfer to your personal 2TB free account. One touch on your phone or tablet to start downloading or streaming it. Bitcoin payments accepted if you need even more storage/services.

The search results are great, by the way. Yeah, you can criticize the government openly, but hell, I'd rather take this completely safe, Baidu-enabled country than any "Western democracy" where any idiot's vote supposedly count as much as the most intelligent individual, things are actually run by an oligarchy, you can be shot any time on the street or school, and you can be put in jail for downloading stuff.
>>
>>60924685
can't*
>>
except for most chinese services you need to give them every single personal detail about you just to use it
>>
>>60924701
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS OR WERE JUST BRAINWASHED BY AMERICANS? LOLO LOL LOL LOL

TO CREATE MY BAIDU ACCOUNT I JUST HAD TO ENTER AN EMAIL AND A PHONE NUMBER - USED A FAKE ONE FROM TEXTNOW.COM AND IT WORKED LOL OL LOL

KEEP SUCKING UNCLE SAM'S COCK LOLOLOLOLOL
>>
It's nice until you try and search for things like 'Tienanmen Square Protest'.

Which honestly isn't any worse than American internet, try searching for the Vietnam war. It's called a war against north Vietnam, instead a war of extermination. It's even the case that people are like 'hurr politicians lost the war for us because they wouldn't let the military into north vietnam'. so why weren't they? Because north vietnam wasn't the target.
>>
>>60924778
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmxRddgpo-I
>>
>>60924778
"The Chinese are brainwashed by their media!!11!!!11!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7MRWhZzL5k
>>
>>60924685
lol what the fuck? chinese ~netizens~ are completely retarded I'd probably kill myself if I were forced to use chinese internet.
>>
>>60924685
wow youre actually right
http://www.xiami.com/play?ids=/song/playlist/id/1088713#loaded

even bands that are copyright nazis show up at the top
>>
>>60924778
The american invasion of vietnam, or the american war
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.