[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've sold my RX480 4G for $372. Was it ok or the bad deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 24_big.jpg (513KB, 1500x1008px) Image search: [Google]
24_big.jpg
513KB, 1500x1008px
I've sold my RX480 4G for $372.
Was it ok or the bad deal?
>>
>>60924497
Can you get a 1070 for that money? If yes, then it was a good deal. If no, then you should commit suicide.
>>
Also the buying was a weird girl who as she said has 20 videocards for mining right now. She wore gloves btw and all her clothes looked like she wanted to protect her skin from outisde environment.
>>
>>60924514
>Can you get a 1070
Why would I want it?
>>
No one cares, why did you post this? Go away.
>>
>>60924531
because it's better than a 480
>>
They sold for $200 when new, dude.
>>
if you're poor, sure
>>
>>60924717
that's only what they were supposed to sell for
>>
Sold mine for 560cad or 420us. Sapphire 8gb nitro though. Looks like the inflated price has stabilized around the 400mark. Sell now it will soon receed in value as every Normie and their mother catches wind of it and floods the market with ads.
>>
>>60924531
It tried to steal your prize
>>
>>60924525
was she cute?
>>
for like 30-40$ more you can just grab a 1080 or wait for vega l0l
>>
>>60924497
you could have made that in a week of mining KEK
>>
>>60928262
You mean a 1070?
>>
>>60926866
It works for the mercenary, the masketta man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.