[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is google having a laugh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (367KB, 397x577px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
367KB, 397x577px
Is google having a laugh?
>>
I only ever get to select cars and street signs.

I would love to get some variety. Pls give me other captchas, based google overlords.
>>
>>60923844
They're basically trying to steal your thoughts to use it to train a NN of some sort. Very evil.

The central idea behind all of google's brainwashing tactics is that the internet is real life and you are a bot from which they make a botnet out of. Imagine a real life analogue to having a computer botnet mining bitcoins, except they are somehow harnessing the energy of humans to do their evil bidding (and make money for them). The re-captcha is one such example of them trying to "harness" you.

I would just put fake input and move on, the ones that count usually have 3 valid answers and are 3 different images.
>>
>>60923889
>>60923883
Remember that when you feed the cars and street signs images invalid responses, you are mistraining their self-driving car technology and you may be training some future car to misrecognize you and crash, killing you and your entire family
>>
>>60923925
>>>/x/
Get the fuck out of here with that conspiracy shit
>>
>>60923889
at this point one could be surprised you don't have at least afew free internet isp corps these days, considering such as.
>>
>>60923925
They won't be allowed on the road then.
>>
>>60923938
>he thinks google pays sites who use their captcha for no reason
This is literally using millions of people to teach AI,
>>
>>60923925
Then it is better that we only feed it invalid responses, so that their self driving cars never have a chance of making it out onto the road, because what you say has a chance of happening anyway.
>>
>>60923938
Embarrassing
>>
>>60923925
So the car will drive in a bookstore?
>>
>>60923938
Well it's technically true. They're for sure using them as a dataset, no doubt the signs and cars one is for self driving cars. While neural networks will generalize pretty well, you don't want to make the inferred classification fit any more overfit than it has to be. While there's of course going to be ensemble detection and it'll be operating off of a video with multiple frames to compensate for adversarial, there is a finite chance that fucking up capchas could harm you in the future. Kind of like a shitty roko's basilisk.
>>
>>60923951
>>60923889
I'd like to elaborate that they are *using* people to train AI, in the manner of sucking their spirit (kinda like the Ori from Stargate SG-1, if you've seen that)

The former head of Google China himself recently outright said (at the Columbia University commencement) that since computers can replace everything, humans are only "useful" for their capacity to feel emotion and other things like that. To elaborate on what he said, what sets humans apart from computers is that humans have free will, spirit and the capacity for emotion whereas in computer land everything is an automated series of 0s and 1s whose context is only what we use it for. This is that for which Google is "using" humans in this context.

It is in this way that this recaptcha stuff is "sucking the life out of people", that is to say using people for their capacity to reason in a way that is totally parasitic and wrong, a computer program putting people into the role of the machine rather than the other way around. Google is indeed a botnet, except the bot they are trying to infect, manipulate and use is the one in your head.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>60923969
>so that their self driving cars never have a chance of making it out onto the road
????

Obviously you live nowhere near the Bay Area

Also I'm astonished at how out of touch people are ITT
>>
>it's a click all store fronts episode
I fucking hate store fronts.
>>
>>60924082
They're really just using people to generate datasets for deep learning. And hey, it works to stop spam.
>>
File: n-no homo.jpg (43KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
n-no homo.jpg
43KB, 214x400px
>>60923844
>he doesn't use legacy
>>
>>60924093
In what sense of the word "using"?
>>
File: are you even trying.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
are you even trying.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>not figuring out which ones you can click incorrectly without failing and clicking them
>not using legacy captchas anyway
Don't bitch about it.
>>
>>60924114
This. Who's to say that square in the corner with the sky doesn't also have a vehicle in it that is just too small to see?
>>
>>60923925
>you may be training some future car to misrecognize you and crash
good
>>60924097
this, newfags and summerfags should get run over by a mistrained AI car
>>
>>60923938

This has got to be bait
>>
File: Screenshot_20170303_215245.png (42KB, 550x717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170303_215245.png
42KB, 550x717px
>>
>>60924876
non-English speakers BTFO by Skynet
>>
>>60923925
I'll feel really bad any cars that end up in Calle. The car will think it's surrounded by niggers.
>>
>>60924876
>believe of fatimah
>believe
kek
>>
>>60923844
They're laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
If it's a 1-image captcha with an unusual label, that means it will accept your answer no matter how bullshit it is. Keep that in mind and fuck with Google's AI.
>>
>>60925218
>Keep that in mind and fuck with Google's AI

>Google uses AI for autonomous vehicles
>anon gives false answer to catcha for keks
>ends up killing a random person because anon didn't identify that half covered stop sign as a "street sign"
>>
>>60923925
I hope they'll get banned forever as a result
>>
>>60924114
Legacy captchas have gotten really shitty though.
>>
>>60925234
already covered in this thread
>>
>>60923925
who gives a shit? i won't use their self-driving cars any time soon anyway. the only problem with giving wrong answers is that you can't do it as reliably as when people would put NIGGER in the text captchas.
>>
>>60925234
two birds in one stone
>>
>>60924089
>he lives in the bay area
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>60925234
kill yourself google shill
>>
to the google shills ITT:

fuck off with the ones that have like a 1 second animation on each click and you have to wait for the next ones to pop up. unresponsive UIs like that are utterly unacceptable
>>
>>60925352
I always, always skip those. It's where I draw the line, they are just too soul-sucking. Sometimes clicking to get a new CAPTCHA will give you nothing but those, and I'm forced to change to legacy.
>>
>>60925234
I am not responsible for what they do with the data they collect at all
>>
>>60925154

why do i always see this word in my captchas?
>>
>>60925614
google trying to generate cuck thoughts in your subconscious
>>
>>60923844
>select all pictures of cars you see
>three or four tiles of streetsigns
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.