[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello i need help 1st off my laptop is a >ASUS G751JL 17-Inch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

hello i need help 1st off my laptop is a
>ASUS G751JL 17-Inch Gaming Laptop [2014 model]

now whats been happening i been getting a shock only started happening tonight 1st i click on the shift key and felt a sting and was like wtf was that..for a sec thoght it was some bug or somthing weird then i touch it again and felt it and then that went away then it was the space bar and now the left mouse on the laptop itself
now i pulled the plug out and felt that shock tiggleing you feel and was like mm okay so i tried pressing alot of my keys without it chargeing and it seems to be the AC im like 90% sure but anyways this has only happen tonight 1 time in like few months same plug in same set up only thing i can think of is i split water on the couch i sit on its mostly dry up but the back and the pillow i use has a little bit of wetness but i dont see how that could be something has when i have the laptop on my lap there is a wooden table it sits on so does anyone have a idea why the AC would start acting odd
>>
>>60922753
I think your electric shock made you underage and retarded OP.
Check to see if the fan is clogged up, but it sounds bad.
>>
also my other Q was is there any danger if i keep my laptop charge but am not touching it?
>>
>>60922781
drinking tonight and went to get some water to kinda even out the drinking and kinda spilled it tho i didnt spill it on the laptop so thats nice

but sorry for the bad english m8s
>>
>>60922788
Yes, for your laptop. Unplug that shit ASAP
>>
>>60922803
alrighty did thank you anyone have any idea why a normal AC would just go to shit out of the blue tho kinda sad
>>
>>60922815
Dust?
>>
>>60922851
inside the charger or laptop itself? i can try to clean the laptop but i dont think theres that much dust where it gets plug in too
>>
oh could power surges past week could that have hurt the AC?
like the light going dim or ac going dim etc etc power comny been working on the power around here so maybe that dmg it somehow?
>>
>>60922877
Look at the fan for anything that might be building static charge. Otherwise it's gonna be hard to fix
>>
>>60923063
yikes so replace thing charge might not fix it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.