[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bay area and seattle fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: juicero-doug-evans.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
juicero-doug-evans.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
how does it feel to live in a bubble

if you're employed in tech/software, chances are that your employer is bleeding money and never once turned a profit in the first place

what are you going to do when the VC tit dries up

it's already much harder to get a kickstarter project funded compared to a few years ago

if you're a software developer and you don't know C, C++, java or C# you're a fucking joke
>>
>>60922447
plz hurry 1 bedroom apartments shouldn't be 2000$$
>>
>>60922447

>chances are that your employer is bleeding money and never once turned a profit in the first place

This. I see all these phone app companies with 30 employees, huge office, brand new computers and furniture, the works. The app's been out for 4 years, $2 to purchase. 40k downloads and that's it. Barely covers the salary for a single junior developer in the Bay Area. Makes no sense to me how these people get all this capital thrown at them.
>>
>>60922534
im guessing they make things that people actually use
>>
File: 1497417707654.png (285KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497417707654.png
285KB, 1200x800px
>>60922447
Well I'm making 90k and I'm going to bounce the fuck out of here once the market crashes.

That money is going to move far once I move to an unpopular state.

Feels good
>>
>>60922597
Just kidding I'm larping. I'm making 16k and my rent just went up 200
>>
>>60922447

>Unironically comparing bay area housing to Seattle.

There's literally no comparison. My friend teaches preschool for barely above minimum wage and can still afford a house here in Seattle. I'm a mid-tier sysadmin and I have a fairly nice penthouse condo.

Apples to oranges.
>>
File: 1479350108964.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479350108964.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>60922447
>how does it feel to live in a bubble
It's fucking awesome you retarded poorfag

>if you're employed in tech/software, chances are that your employer is bleeding money and never once turned a profit in the first place
Who cares? I get at least an offer a day. I can get a new job tomorrow if my employer goes under (but it won't, trust me).

>what are you going to do when the VC tit dries up
It won't.

>it's already much harder to get a kickstarter project funded compared to a few years ago
So? There;s just a lot more of them. If your shit's good, you'll get money somehow. There's more tech millionaires and billionaires here than at any other place in the world.

>if you're a software developer and you don't know C, C++, java or C# you're a fucking joke
That has nothing to do with SV.

Anyway, your'e just a jelous retard who's probably so retarded that he can't get a job in SV and will never work around the smartest and best programmers in the world.

Enjoy your shitposing because that's all you can do. You'll end up committing suicide the way you're going.
>>
File: 1493915566757.png (4KB, 314x407px) Image search: [Google]
1493915566757.png
4KB, 314x407px
>>60922693
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>60922447
that's why i'm trying to get a job at a smaller shop that makes and sells specialized ERP business software written in C# to food packing and distribution centers.

comfy job that won't be lost due to the company going bankrupt.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.