[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mainstreaming of tech: a Higher will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: godwroteinlisp.jpg (58KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
godwroteinlisp.jpg
58KB, 1024x634px
This is sort of /x/ related but since the way it happened to me was /g/ related I'll post it here.

I think there's this sort of subconscious collective will of the species. For some reason the human race is focusing more on tech right now.

Yes, tech is growing. Machine learning is a big boom. But wait, I didn't get into tech because of the memes. I did so altruistically. I decided to create web sites for my family members so that it may help their financial and intellectual endeavors.

I ended up staying because it sort of glued on me.

But it's not just that. Have you ever had that feeling that just a little after you discover some thing, everyone else also does?

When I was younger I discovered 9gag, and a few months later 9gag boomed and became all cancer-ridden. The same happened with the local chans from my country.

The thing is, I looked for these things, including tech, on my own, and not led by some demagogy or some other thing and, just a little time after doing so, everyone else also did.

Have you felt this? That you discover things just before something actually booms?

Carl Jung had this theory about the collective unconscious. Some theorists based on these ideas said that the rise of homossexuality is the collective unconscious' drive to preserve the species by diminishing population growth. Why couldn't it to the same in relation to tech, in a way that only It knows how it will be helpful?
>>
>>60920078
>Have you ever had that feeling that just a little after you discover some thing, everyone else also does?
yeah, its called the fucking Information Age you dumb mudbrick
>>
ITT: Newfags who don'tknow what confirmation bias is.

OP you learn something and then notice it.
There's lots of things passing you by you don't notice cause you cannot relate.

dipshit

lemme guess - millenial>
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.