[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real world game - how to recruit crew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: HcT37.png (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HcT37.png
84KB, 1920x1080px
So I have this game concept, planned in details, of “real world mass multiplayer survival horror game” ( GPS stuff, smartphone APP), completely revolutionary, there is no doubt that after release it will be a hit comparable to PokemonGo etc. ( = big money will fallow )

I need to assemble a crew, at this stage voice narrators, video editors, and actors, who could demonstrate the gameplay in scripted form, in real world.

I want to show this game to people, relase of game itself in early version, for people to try, makes no sense, because it would allow only to create local game, with few friends, which is killing the true gameplay effect of the game. This game is designed for RANKED servers, with possible thousands of players, IT is completely possible to play it on single player, vs bots, but its still far away from real gameplay.

Game is designed in details, no bugs issues with gameplay features so far.

I just need to find people who could help me to show this game to people, help me with marketing part.

After that we will do kickstarter or so, such people will be paid, and I will focus resources and manpower on game development.

Please help.

I seriously consider to sell out this game concept and all to some big game companies or even to google itself, I don’t want to do that, I want to create something what will be in my team hands only…

Also I would like to recruit only redpilled people if possible : 3 ( as an bonus )
>>
>>60911317
Use that $5 voice actor shit. Or even bigman tyrone. Then put together a power point and put ot on kickstarter.
Once funded ring up a local college and ask for the IT dept. Ask to interview the kids there in the mobile apps course for a potential job, ect, ect.
>>
>>60911317
I'll make the logo
>>
>>60911350

I need real people, who can record the gameplay on city streets as actors..

I could pay them from sukccesful kickstarter, there is lots to show about this game, but I need real people who dont mind showing themself in front of camera :r
>>
>>60912252
Craigslist or your local theater. Not the movies, the dieing art of live performance one.
>>
>>60912352

This will be acward as hell

" hey , I want to make promo vides for my game, would you guys/girls give me a hand ? : # "

Maybe I look among some youtubers first, maybe some of them will be willing and able to help
>>
File: Untitled.png (211KB, 852x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
211KB, 852x1238px
>>60911317
>>60912252
>>60912924
>I need actors
/g/ is not the place for this.
>>
>>60912988

yah but thing is, I may pay them after kickstarter is done, not before : r

I need someone who will see potential in this game first, agree to promo the game, and accept the fact that he will be paid after kickstarter, not before
>>
>>60913012
>I want people to believe in me as the idea guy for a programming project
/g/ is definitely not the place for this. We have had a thousand "idea guys" pass through here. You will be mocked, you will be ridiculed, and then you will leave. Your best course of action is to delete this thread, right now, and go with your dignity intact. Try recruiting your IRL friends on fb, instead.
>>
>>60911317
Why don't you show us your game instead of just talking about it?
>>
>>60911317
screaming dot wet dot foetus at gmail dot com. Happy to help if I can
>>
>>60913044
He's anon tripcunt. Unlike you, he has no reputation or dignity to protect. Choke on a bag of dicks.
>>
>>60913081
>he has no dignity
Let us see if this is true.
>>
File: 1442776953854.jpg (609KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442776953854.jpg
609KB, 1024x768px
>>60913044
>>60913059
>>60913134

I will try to contact Angry Joe from AngryJoe show, ask him for help, hes good at making videos for his game reviews, + he has some crew.

Since my game is so revolutionary, first ever of this type, maybe he will agree to help.

Or could you guys recomend me some other youtubers who could help me out with such project?
>>
File: 1494240403594.jpg (107KB, 750x677px) Image search: [Google]
1494240403594.jpg
107KB, 750x677px
>>60911350
>A game entirely voiced by Big Man Tyrone
I didn't know I needed this
>>
>>60911317
HAHAHAHA

fuck off, ideas guy

come back when you learned to actually make anything instead of just knowing how to talk shit
>>
>>60913012
>I may pay them after kickstarter is done, not before
>may
What's wrong with paying them upfront Mr. Idea Guy? You'll be able to recoup the cost with the money from the Kickstarter. The Kickstarter will be funded because your idea it's so good, right?
>>
>>60913383

I live in Poland smartass

Paying someone 10 000€, is like paying 40 000 zl, way more than I earn in an year....

I'm not able to afford it.
>>
>>60913655
then you're not ready to do anything
>>
File: 1445598872178.jpg (59KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
1445598872178.jpg
59KB, 600x430px
>>60913746

Well, if we want to achave somthing in life, create something togheter, from nothing, I must find the right people, so we return back to begining of my question, where to find the right people... fb... is a fail

I trying jewtube now.

And about game

We have an idea, concept, basics of working functional mechanics, we need to show it to people, thats the part we stuck at, since real actors are needed... people like AngryJoe, if people will like and approve the game concept, we organize kickstarter, collect the money, and make game in final version.

Sounds good to me, is it?
>>
>>60913858
fag
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.