[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write an essay on why Xiomi cannot beat Apple. Essay must be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: elsiehewitt.jpg (62KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
elsiehewitt.jpg
62KB, 600x749px
Write an essay on why Xiomi cannot beat Apple.
Essay must be specific to Xiomi and Apple only.
ITT we rate essays
>>
>>60910435
>Xiomi
>>
>>60910435
No help here, should've finished your assignment instead of watching anime and shitposting.
>>
>>60910435
Xiomi makes phones cheaply and sells cheaply.
Apple makes phones cheaply, spends a lot on marketing and sells expensively.
Thus, Xiomi cannot beat Apple.
>>
>>60910435
Xomi nicer 'cause reasonz and muh yellow fever
>>
>>60910435
Apple is a fashion brand.
Xiaomi is a technological brand.
Chinks are materialistic like Americans so they want high level brands like Apple.
While Apple is stuck with smartphones and computers,
Xiaomi is not only targeting smartphones but they have all types of home equipment including electric bikes and refrigerators.
Apple has gone all out international based on phone / tariff deals which enables users to get apple products at the fraction of it's market price in western countries.
Xiaomi is only focused on Chinese market and it's international market is less than 10% of what it sells in China, while you can get the whole phone for what you pay initially to get apple phones on contract.
While apple make 100% profit on their products
Xiaomi doesn't make any profit from their smart phones at all. They are at break even.
If apple fails to "innovate" things on their new product then other companies will take over.
Matter of fact in China people are not upgrading their apple phones, instead they are looking more and more towards android phones since they can "upgrade" their phones in fraction of the cost every year than apple's.
protip: there are no western copyright laws in China and the concept of it is very shady in itself. This is why China developed in tech industry so easily.
>>
>>60910435
Apple doesn't need government subsidies to undercut the competition unlike Xiaomi
>>
+xiaomi
-apple

+Its based on Android and is the most unique os
Its 2nd most customisable Android OS
-customization is a joke

+Very cheap smartphones cuz they cut all the promotional and marketing costs
-complete opposite shitload of promo and stuff
Loads of profit

+As a company they have passion
-as a company they are for money
Fun fact they removed the headphone jack for the sake of money not cuz of innovation

+At first they were clearly a apple rip off
But now their products are fucking amazing
-innovative my ass

+Closed source os
-upon request they give ya the kernel (check xda)

And all other points are with this guy
>>60910512
>>
>>60910583
>Its based on Android
And bloated as fuck.
Also, really unreliable hardware, with cameras and gyroscopes dying within a month.
>>
>>60910435
I want to sleep between her boobies

I wish i was a small cute kid and a lot of female sexy pedophiles toyed with me

This is my essay.(i am not good at essays)
>>
>>60910653
I am an xiaomi smartphone user
Been using it since like 3+ years everything's great!
Its better than Samsung cuz u get like updates with new features

Bloated? Nah it's probably the chinese version
If its the global version which apps are you talkign about?
>>
>>60910706
And op this js the fucking reason u dont use hot chicks in the threada
>>
>>60910706

What a fine /ss/ connoisseur you are.
>>
i am not a huge smartphone fan, always got a shitty phone but i bought a Xiaomi just because the pet is cute and looks comfy.

Well... this is a really good device, very fast, good screen colors and excellent size, even music sounds better with a good app
>>
>>60910435
Because normies have probably never heard of Xiaomi and think that anything other than Apple is shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.