[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got the money and the impulse right now to buy a wooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Switch-animation.gif (110KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Switch-animation.gif
110KB, 250x250px
I've got the money and the impulse right now to buy a wooting one, now that they've started on mass production. With per-key RGB, n-key rollover, [marketing ploy 3 here] etc., it sounds great. Does anyone here have experience with an analog keyboard? Are analog mechanical keys worth $179?
>>
>>60906476
what's the use of an analog keyboard
>>
>>60906503
pic related, while a normal keyboard is on-off, analog is everywhere in between. Imagine your keyboard can work like a joystick.
>>
preorder?
>>
>>60906764
Why would you need this? harder presses are capitals?
>>
File: caremeter.jpg (34KB, 433x409px) Image search: [Google]
caremeter.jpg
34KB, 433x409px
>>60906476
None of the gaymen i play support xinput or gamepad so make sure you only play casual games or shitty console ports.
As for anything thats not gaymen, i cannot imagine not typing on mx blues anymore.
>>
>>60906476
That's how my dick looks like in your mom
>>
>>60906476
>per-key RGB,
retarded gaymer manchild with an IQ under 80 detected
kys
>>
>>60906476
>It also allows "analogue" reading of key travel, currently at between 2 and 4 mm of key travel.

2mm range for the analog feature, you have to be joking.
>>
>>60908109
I think it'd work if you swap them out to heavy linears or just the springs on their reds
>>
Something about this seems fishy. The best electric piano keyboards only have triple action mechanism keys and are supposed simulate the key actions of an analog instrument. Yet some how there is some other actually analog electronic switch with no serious draw backs. I don't believe that.
>>
File: cherrymx-aimpad-animation-x.gif (491KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
cherrymx-aimpad-animation-x.gif
491KB, 900x400px
>>60908444
don't know about how Wooting will do it but Aimpad's (analogue) PCB has infrared sensors which will do some bouncing thing and get a read off that
something similar probably
>>
You know how sensors are always the first thing to get fucked on a car? Yeah...
>>
>>60907710
Games of course.
>>
>>60909103
I Hooe you're trying to make a joke here
>>
>>60909438
To be fair this'd be useful for gamedev since you'd have axes already on the keyboard if you need to debug input.

If you just want to play games on it tho that's retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.